Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Whypark Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi there has anybody else had a bad expereince with whypark I was doing quite well with google ads around 30 dollars a day when out of the blue they disappeared! (the ads that is) Google subsequently sent me an email saying that duplicate content was the problem.

I checked this with why park as in their advertizing they state fresh content regularly. They didnt really have an anwer and suggested i use their advertising. This i did however my earning where 50% less.

I pointed this out to whypark and they responded with closing my account! stating my content wasnt up to their standards and they didnt like my tone!

Er ...considering i was using their platform and content i was a bit baffled I also asked them to explain how my tone was negative as i was only stating fact based on their advertising......my advice to anyone thinking of using them beware if you have multiple sites!!!!

Does anyone else know of other companies who also supply better support and content!

Ta
Smiley

Nobody is ever going to create unique content just for you.
Create your own. Get an existing article and rewrite it. Easy, and it keeps google happy.

Why Park Scam

Makes sense thanks for the advice, its a shame whypark keep promoting instant innovative content rich sites, to the naive i.e. me!) it seems a good alternative to parking...I have found to my cost it isnt!:p

Interesting to hear. I've used Whypark for a few of my domains with no problems, but I'll certainly take this into account. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom