Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Win SEO PowerSuite Professional worth $399

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just thought I'd let the people of Acorn know about the competition I'm running to win SEO PowerSuite Professional (all 4 programs combined which is worth $399).

Doubt many people will enter to be honest so your chances should be good, only takes a minute to enter. Good luck!

Doesn't powersuite have recurring fee's to keep working? who pays those.

Doesn't powersuite have recurring fee's to keep working? who pays those.

Hi Darren,

According to their site:

"you get a free 6 months subscription to each product's Search algo updates. After this period expires, Search algo updates updates are offered for an additional recurring fee."
+
"you get a free 6 months subscription to its Maintenance updates. After this period expires, Maintenance updates are offered for an additional recurring fee."

So there's no need to pay anything really :)

Hi Darren,

According to their site:

"you get a free 6 months subscription to each product's Search algo updates. After this period expires, Search algo updates updates are offered for an additional recurring fee."
+
"you get a free 6 months subscription to its Maintenance updates. After this period expires, Maintenance updates are offered for an additional recurring fee."

So there's no need to pay anything really :)

I just use spyglass for free, which I find an excellent tool.

I'm pretty sure you have to pay recurring fees to keep things working with the paid version though.. I've heard countless complaints about it, I think it might be after the first 6 months, something like that.

Well I guess anywhich way at the very worst you would be getting 6 months of it free which is a great prize.

I just use spyglass for free, which I find an excellent tool.

I'm pretty sure you have to pay recurring fees to keep things working with the paid version though.. I've heard countless complaints about it, I think it might be after the first 6 months, something like that.

Well I guess anywhich way at the very worst you would be getting 6 months of it free which is a great prize.

I've just asked someone about this that has been using this tool for a while now, and he says that after 6 months you pay around $200 for a years worth of updates.

So basically, if you want to spend $200 you get everything for 18 months, rather than spending $600 for 18 months :)

But then again, you don't have to spend a penny if you don't want to!

Best of luck if you enter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom