Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Wordpress Site: Troughs.co.uk

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by Alien, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

For Sale:

[​IMG]

Troughs.co.uk

Been live for just 2 months, made £XX in Google AdSense, affiliate income, etc.

Built on WP, easy to manage and add content. Product units powered via Easy Content Units which is very simple to manage and update.

Currently on page 1 Google.co.uk for the term 'troughs'.

Site has totally original content and is extremely well placed now to increase earnings - traffic has gone up in August and will potentially continue to do so.

Daily UVs between 10-20 at the moment, direct referrals and organic traffic contribute to this.

Template/logo included in sale, happy to look at reasonable offers (no BIN yet).

Perfect site for those who already have well established garden related sites.

Thanks. :)

2. rharper83 United Kingdom

rharper83 Active Member

Do you have a BIN in mind? --oops, just re-read the post in case I was being stupid (and I was!). If you do set one, please let us know :)

I'll start the ball rolling with an offer of £75 :)

3. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Thank you. :)

Setting the £BIN price at £295 (payment via BACS please or buyer pays PayPal fees). :)

Lots of nice keywords to be used here for the Home & Garden sector and good money to be made (e.g. site was recently accepted for B&Q programme too, but haven't placed it on there yet as no time).

4. rharper83 United Kingdom

rharper83 Active Member

What is the £xx that it's earnt in the past 2 months? Is it a low £xx, or a high £xx? There's a big difference between £11 and £99 ;)

5. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Hiya - good question. :cool:

Roughly (August is yet to finalise understandably) it's around £30 or so and about 50/50 split between AdSense/Affiliates. I have no doubt this will increase over time.

Had an offer via PM for £80, happy to accept other offers.

Thanks. :)

6. mally United States

mally Well-Known Member

£100 from offered from me thanks

7. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Thanks for the offer, mally. :)

I'm reducing the BIN price to £200 to wrap this up soonest - payment is required via BACS with this reduction though.

Thanks. :cool:

8. squash247 Portugal

squash247 Active Member

Id like to offer £130 for the domain and website.

Cheers

9. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

Thank you. :)

Going to sell this to the highest bidder by midnight tonight (forum time stamp applies). Anyone can end this auction thread before then by purchasing with the current BIN of £200 which concludes the sale.

Sniping applies and as DomainLore says:

"...if there are successful bids entered within the last 10 minutes of the closing time, then the auction will go into overtime. The auction is extended until there are no further bids for a continuous period of 10 minutes."

Just noticed too, that the site has a current PR of 2, which of course I cannot guarantee will remain following a sale. :)

PS: Would prefer payments to made via BACS please if possible, thanks (PP get too many fees from me already, lol).

10. Alien

Alien Well-Known Member

SOLD to squash247. :)

Thank you.

11. rharper83 United Kingdom

rharper83 Active Member

Congrats to the buyer and seller. At that price, I'd have bought it but didn't get notifications of new posts to the thread via email :( Still, you win some, you lose some!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.