Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Would it worth investing to build mini sites on 3-letter dot org, tv, and info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm thinking about hiring someone to build mini sites on these domains, and I just wonder if it worths investing, especially dot tv and info. How about the 4-letter dot com? I own quite a few of them, and should I invest on them? Should I check Google Key Word first to see if it worths investing?

Also, how could I advertise that I have advertisement spaces available? I would like to get income from these ads, and hopefully this would be a good start for my mini-site business.

It really is going to depend on the model you have and what those domains are:

1. Are any of your names generic to a product or service, or are these just brandables?

2. Why would a company advertise with you, what could you offer - a brand new site with no visitors isn't going to attract advertisers. You will need to demonstrate a good SERP for the keywords businesses are targeting (with a clear advertising page) and advertisers will come to you - or even that stage mail-out to potential advertisers with your USP (good, strong SERP with the volume of their target market coming to you, and ideally a ROI against any CPC spending they might be doing);

3. If your route is to sell these, particularly the 4 letter .coms as brandables , buyers will prefer no history against the domain;

Hope this gives you a few pointers

Thank you for taking your time answering my questions! Some of my domains are definitely brandable, but they are dot coms. Some do not have a good SERP, but they sound good. I believe they could be the next brand names.

You mentioned that buyers prefer 4-letter dot coms that have no history. Would this be also true with 3-letter domains with dot org, tv, and info?

Thank you for taking your time answering my questions! Some of my domains are definitely brandable, but they are dot coms. Some do not have a good SERP, but they sound good. I believe they could be the next brand names.

You mentioned that buyers prefer 4-letter dot coms that have no history. Would this be also true with 3-letter domains with dot org, tv, and info?

Everyone choose .com domains, but if you have an EMD then my suggestion is to start a blog and see how it performs in search engines. EMD can be dot org, tv, and info.

I'm thinking about hiring someone to build mini sites on these domains, and I just wonder if it worths investing, especially dot tv and info. How about the 4-letter dot com? I own quite a few of them, and should I invest on them? Should I check Google Key Word first to see if it worths investing?

Also, how could I advertise that I have advertisement spaces available? I would like to get income from these ads, and hopefully this would be a good start for my mini-site business.

Wouldnt bother chances are slim to none you'll ever make a return

Thank you everyone for your input! I would just focus on developing dot com, then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom