Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

WP robot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Anybody had experience with wp robot or similar autoblogging plugins?

Can anyone make a recommendation on which plugin to buy and any additional plugins to amend the content (eg double translation, keyword replacement).

Is there an option to link back to the origin of the article/rss source, or do these plugins try to eliminate the trace?

I'm just at an investigation stage and wouldn't necessarily want to hide the origin of any article.

Thanks for any help.

I tried out WPRobot a few times, but each time I couldn't get it to work properly, and it ended up causing more hassle than its worth.

I then switched to RSS Poster Pro, which has been a great success. Many people will say autoblogs don't work, buit mine with RSS Poster Pro work fine, and more importantly, earn.

It does have the option to 'spin' the content, link back to original article, pull in from pretty much any RSS feed, set minimum length of article etc.

If you want to see a site I use it on, drop me a PM.

Thanks for that Spider, I'll check it out.
Does anyone else have experience of either of these (or others)?

Thanks for that Spider, I'll check it out.
Does anyone else have experience of either of these (or others)?

I've used WP robot in the past for Amazon aff sites and it performed well.

Setting it up was a bit of a pain/long learning curve I seem to remember.

I had a email from them last week telling me they'd updated it & added some new features.

I've never used the article spin side of it so can't comment on that side of it.

For EPN I use A2P which has worked v. well ( new update to their prog coming soon I'm told).

I second vote RSS Poster Pro

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom