Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Yacht.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I checked this was a 'for sale' thread, therefore no comments unrelated to the domain itself...why can't certain individuals respect that and let this guy try to sell this domain name.

Because nobody with the relevant permissions to do so has forked the topic out from when martin-s made his initial off topic post. I'm sure you're welcome to volunteer your time if you have any spare given the intensity of the winds at the moment. Must be many with sat telly on the blink so a good time for business. :)

(from iPhone)

Because nobody with the relevant permissions to do so has forked the topic out from when martin-s made his initial off topic post. I'm sure you're welcome to volunteer your time if you have any spare given the intensity of the winds at the moment. Must be many with sat telly on the blink so a good time for business. :)

Two wrongs don't make a right. If you are disputing his business ethics and approach, take it to PM! As for the high winds, I had assumed they were coming from your backside; they usually are! ;)

Leave this guy to selling his domain please....have some respect!

Last edited:
If you look at anyone posting anything decent for sale or is doing well for themselves, you will find that you will soon attract the attention of invincible and he will stop at nothing to be negative.

I am getting pretty much sick of invincible why is he still here? surely hanging in by a thread....

Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Let admin fork it out and stop questioning his ability to manage a forum. It's quite rude of you. :)

(from iPhone)

If you look at anyone posting anything decent for sale or is doing well for themselves, you will find that you will soon attract the attention of invincible and he will stop at nothing to be negative.

I am getting pretty much sick of invincible why is he still here? surely hanging in by a thread....

Go on then, post all the links to the copious examples you've forgotten to include with your off topic rant that Ian has goaded you to post....

(from iPhone)

I am far to busy but you are a troll.

Personally, I liked the bit of history given, I always find that stuff of interest.

Regarding the yacht.co.uk sale, if memory serves someone was offering sail.co.uk for sale on here not so long ago, although I can't remember what happened, if anything.

Rgds

Personally, I liked the bit of history given, I always find that stuff of interest.

It isn't uninteresting if one finds the history of those companies to be of some interest or if one is bigging a domain name up in the hope of selling it onto someone else involved in the domain name industry. For any future potential project for 2015 I'm unable to deduce the relevance.

(from iPhone)

It isn't uninteresting if one finds the history of those companies to be of some interest or if one is bigging a domain name up in the hope of selling it onto someone else involved in the domain name industry. For any future potential project for 2015 I'm unable to deduce the relevance.

(from iPhone)

Are you saying that you would bet that there won't be a meaningful site on that domain by 31/12/2015?

I am quite intrigued as to what digital.com will be used for. Clearly QualityNonsense has seen a significant purpose to justify his significant domain investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom