Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

BoysToys.uk - Domainlore Auction

Reaction score
Get your bids in for BoysToys.uk

I originally bought this domain to go down the route of men's high-end technology, accessories, watches, etc.

Here are some ideas of what you could sell directly, drop ship, or promote as an affiliate.

1. Luxury Fashion:
    • Feature high-end clothing, footwear, and accessories from renowned luxury brands.
    • Discuss fashion trends, styling tips, and recommendations for men who appreciate sophistication and premium craftsmanship.
    • Include affiliate links to purchase luxury fashion items.
  2. Fine Watches:
    • Explore the world of luxury watches, including renowned brands, limited editions, and iconic timepieces.
    • Provide in-depth reviews, comparisons, and guides to help readers make informed decisions when purchasing high-end watches.
    • Include affiliate links to reputable watch retailers.
  3. Grooming and Skincare:
    • Showcase premium grooming and skincare products tailored specifically for men.
    • Discuss high-quality shaving tools, skincare routines, grooming tips, and men's grooming trends.
    • Provide detailed reviews of luxury grooming brands and include affiliate links for product purchases.
  4. High-End Accessories:
    • Highlight luxurious accessories such as wallets, belts, cufflinks, ties, and sunglasses.
    • Discuss the craftsmanship, materials, and design elements that make these accessories stand out.
    • Include affiliate links to purchase these high-end accessories.
  5. Exclusive Travel Gear:
    • Feature top-of-the-line travel gear and accessories for the discerning traveller.
    • Discuss luxury luggage, travel essentials, and travel-friendly accessories.
    • Provide detailed reviews, packing tips, and affiliate links for purchasing exclusive travel gear.
  6. Premium Tech Gadgets:
    • Explore high-end technology gadgets and devices catering to men's interests.
    • Discuss luxury smartphones, high-performance laptops, audio equipment, and other cutting-edge tech products.
    • Provide in-depth reviews, comparisons, and affiliate links for purchasing premium tech gadgets.
  7. Fine Spirits and Accessories:
    • Showcase luxury spirits, such as aged whiskies, rare spirits, and fine wines.
    • Include recommendations for high-end barware, glassware, and accessories.
    • Provide guides on tasting notes, pairing suggestions, and affiliate links to purchase these premium spirits and accessories.

Yes, I listed this domain back in July, and it received no bids. But I have an interested party, so I decided to list it again.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom