Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk Fishing, camping & adventure site

Discussion in 'UK Websites For Sale' started by Systreg, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member

I need to raise some funds for my new mountain bike, so I'm offering these 3 domains along with the site for bivvy/org/uk. Two of them are now PR 2.

bivvy/org/uk is result 4 on Google.com of 301,000 results for "bivvy", it's also result 3 on Google.co.uk (the web) and (UK pages).

bivvybag/co/uk is result 2 of 789,000 for "bivvy bag" on Yahoo, and result 5 for "bivvybag".

bivi/org/uk is result 11 of 999,000 for "bivi" on Google.co.uk (the web), and result 11 of 58,800 for "bivi" (UK pages).

The bivvy/org/uk site had 491 visits in December 2008 and 807 visits in January 2009.

bivvy/org/uk PR 2
    bivvybag/co/uk PR 2
    bivi/org/uk PR 0

Looking for a starting offer of £50 for all 3 domains and the bivvy/org/uk site files, all of which are indexed, see links:

site:bivvy.org.uk - Google Search

The bivi/org/uk domain is currently on myaffsite and these pages are indexed:

site:bivi.org.uk - Google Search

You should assume there is no revenue bar a couple of small commissions I made and anything I made from Adsense, I don't keep records for different sites using Adsense so have no figures.

Payment by PayPal only, buyer pays single Nominet fee for all 3 names, free push if you're with 123-reg, immeditate transfer.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Systreg

I now have a starting offer of £50 received via PM, can be confirmed by Admin if he wants to check himself, or I can give him my login details.

As it's late Sunday night/Monday morning and pretty quiet, I'll give this until midnight on Monday for anyone to make any increased offers, if not, it will be sold to the PM bidder, so get your offers in if you have an interest, cheers.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  3. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

golddiggerguy Well-Known Member

£60 from me!.........

4. Systreg

Cheers Goldiggerguy, the PM bidder has responded with a bid of £70, PM timed Today, 10:54 AM, can be confirmed by admin or I can provide a screenshot when the sale closes at midnight providing the bidder doesn't wan't their offer to remain anonymous, I would prefer if they posted here themselves to save any hassle.

I'll set the BIN at £210

5. Systreg

The forum has been down for hours and just started working again at nearly 10:00pm, so I'm extending this sale until lunchtime tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd), closes at lunchtime 12:00pm sharp.

Current high bid is £70 and the BIN is £210

6. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

I could offer £75+ but Paypal isn't great for me to pay. Cheque or bank transfer mate only. Keeps the accountant happy! ;)

For that reason I'm out! :rolleyes: (should have read the 1st post as it would be a nice set to have.)

7. Systreg

Hi Goldiggerguy, well, as I know you're relaible and you've bought from me before, I'd be happy to accept a cheque from you if you were the highest bidder at the end, anything to keep your accountant happy :D

8. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

Ok thanks i'll watch the thread and see how it goes before i bid any more.

9. Systreg

Ok mate, the PM bidder still leads on £70 for now.

Just so everything is clear, the sale ends at 12:00pm tomorrow (Tuesday 3rd), so it's the best offer made by and including 11:59am that wins.

@ the PM bidder, I'd prefer it if you could post any further bids below so things are time stamped in the topic, just to simplify things in case of any late bids if someone swoops at the last minute, cheers.

10. Systreg

Just an update with about 30 minutes until the auction ends.

I received a PM from the PM bidder, they wont be available here at 12:00 for the auction ending.

They have left a bid amount to counter any further offers, obviously, I can't say how much they are prepared to bid, but they said that if there is another offer and it is below what they are prepared to pay, then they will counter it up to a certain amount, but if someone bids beyond their bid, they are out.

Says he will post to the topic when he gets access to a computer if he's the highest bidder, possibly tonight.

So, if there are any more offers before 12:00, and it is below the PM bidders maximum amount, assume that it is immediately countered if If I'm not here to post for any reason.

11. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

Gosh it's almost like Ebay snipping :grin:

12. Systreg

:lol: makes it awkward for me with the PM bidder not available and leaving his maximum bid with me, all I can say is that he's a long time member here for about 2 years.

13. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

Ok i'll offer £100 for them.

14. Systreg

Hi Golddiggerguy, SOLD, your's is the highest bid at 11:59am, the maximum that the PM bidder told me he would go up to was £85.

I'll send you a PM regarding transfer and where to send the cheque to, cheers for the sale!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.