Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Funeral Fundraising Bargains

Reaction score
The brother of my best friend and also a friend of mine died on Saturday at 3am in the morning, very suddenly and unexpectedly at age 26 from a heart attack. Paramedics fought to restart his heart for 40 minutes, when they finally did his brain had been starved of oxygen too long to continue the fight.

Unfortunately, the circumstances surrounding his death are suspicious.

The family are raising money for his funeral, and I would like to raise some money for this. Each domain name below is worth considerably more than £50, but for 24 hours this is the price.

Or take them all for £400.

alyssa.uk
aniyah.co.uk
benj.uk
casuals.uk
christenings.uk
duos.uk
motifs.uk
renae.co.uk
vocab.uk

Any sales are extremely appreciated and all of the money from these sales will go directly to the family of my good friend Adam.

post sold to claim or PM me directly for bulk

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your friend's brother. It's unfortunate and must be hard for everyone. Something similar happened when my uncle died suddenly in Liverpool. We had to quickly figure out how to say goodbye correctly without spending too much.

Planning a funeral can be challenging, especially when you're trying to deal with losing someone so suddenly. We wanted everything to be just right to honour him. We ended up using 1st Class Chauffeurs for the funeral, and they were kind and careful with everything. They ensured the day went smoothly and felt respectful, which helped us immensely during such a tough time.

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom