Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

What a saving!!!

Discussion in 'General Board' started by rjs_essex, May 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rjs_essex United Kingdom

rjs_essex Well-Known Member

2. crabfoot United Kingdom

crabfoot Active Member

I agree, that is not a bargain ... but I still have a big box of "plastic rocks with holes in them" and apple corers which are great value at £5 for the pair, inc p&p ... and I have found some melamine salad servers, the ideal thing for the "man who has everything", to add to the bundle as a free gift.

Hundreds of satisfied customers will tell you I always offer great value ...

3. dlone United Kingdom

dlone Active Member

Maybe their website is the one listed in the description and they're going for the free (or almost free) advertising knowing no one will buy the code?

4. wb

wb Well-Known Member

Yes you're right - the whois for that domain matches up with their eBay contact details.

Bit crafty, I'm sure they'd do better if they actually made it worth people buying the code :lol:

5. crabfoot United Kingdom

crabfoot Active Member

You don't get this, do you?

They probably get the listing free IF it starts at 99p - also, you can make an offer, and I'd bet they'd accept an offer of 1p.

There's a reason for all things - sell a £1 coupon on eBay for 1p, and THE COUPON can legitimately direct the purchaser away from eBay to make the purchase direct from their website.

Yes, it is advertising on eBay - but it is also a clever way to sell on eBay and avoid their fees - best price for the buyer, seller pays no eBay commissions or fees.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.