Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

£30 Mini Site Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all

I am thinking of starting a new project orientated around making complete and ready mini sites for people based around certain niches for £30.

The sites will include:

Ad placement or affiliate links
Full Search Engine Optimization
Content
Template
Kick-start link building and directory submission

Believe it or not i have no examples at the moment, which is why i am only posting here as a test run to see if there is any interest and to build a portfolio. If anybody would like to give it ago, they can post the link of their site here when I am finished and they are happy with it. (I promise you will be :D)

So, any takers?!

This is actually a pretty good idea. Many here appear to have talents which specifically relate to domain names, and having a simple mini site up is surely preferable in almsot all cases then having no unique web presence to accompany a great domain (unless mney frm the parked page is good). I'm interested. As you don't have any examples of your own, is it pssible for you to pst a link to a mini site elsewhere which emulates the kind of thing you are looking to do?

I am thinking of starting a new project orientated around making complete and ready mini sites for people based around certain niches for £30.

I am interested but need more information on your background and past experiences.

What websites have you built? What contents have you written? How many hours would you schedule for each minisite and is £30 enough?

How many pages of content would you get?

Good question.

Morrissey, do you have a specification written out for how you're going to appraoch this? For the 'content' part of the service, would it not be better for the site owner to sent you the content, and you simply optimise it? Perhaps it depends on the topic at the content and the individuals requirements.

Good question.

Morrissey, do you have a specification written out for how you're going to appraoch this? For the 'content' part of the service, would it not be better for the site owner to sent you the content, and you simply optimise it? Perhaps it depends on the topic at the content and the individuals requirements.

Yes they can do that if they like and would be preffered as it would take less time.

zaclondon said:
What websites have you built? What contents have you written? How many hours would you schedule for each minisite and is £30 enough?

You're looking at around 3-4 hours, £30 is the price i have set at the moment, if in the future i change the way i do things or add more to the services then i will most likely raise it. I've built a lot of websites in the past and have eventually sold them on, have been out of the game for a few months but haven't lost any knowledge or what it takes to build a nice SEO ready website. But obviously at £30 you're not going to get a site like bbc.co.uk.

bensd said:
How many pages of content would you get?

Depending on the subject, from 3 to 6.

Overall you can expect the site to be complete by 2 days max, although it should usually be done within a day.

Any more questions feel free to fire away...watching the West Brom/Forest game at the mo. :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Morrissey. It sounds like it might be a speedy process then. It's definitely something I'll keep an eye on. As this is a mini site I assume that the pages will be html based?

Discount?

I understand your prices are already quite reasonable, but would you give a discount if, say, someone ordered 5 minisites?

Regards,
Paul

Once you've an example, please post the URL, as I would be interested in such a service.

Once you've an example, please post the URL, as I would be interested in such a service.

This.

I do feel that what you're prposing could work, but having a URL handy as an example could really set the ball rolling.

I am really interested in this service how would I pay and when can you start???? I am prepared to make mine the guinea pig site so that others can judge and you may get more work it from it. I have a small collection of half decent web names (and a larger collection of really bad ones!!!) I'll let you chose which one you think will be the most workable. Reply on the forum or PM Me.

I am really interested in this service how would I pay and when can you start???? I am prepared to make mine the guinea pig site so that others can judge and you may get more work it from it. I have a small collection of half decent web names (and a larger collection of really bad ones!!!) I'll let you chose which one you think will be the most workable. Reply on the forum or PM Me.

Hi

I can start whenever...just shoot me a PM with your domain and whatever info required, you won't have to pay me untill you are satisfied with the site.

:cool:

very interested in hearing the results back from people who are going to use your service.

Guys, Please post your overall feedback as I will be interested in doing business if the reviews are positive.

Well I would give you some feedback, but I'm still waiting for a reply from the PM I sent a few days ago...

i know you dont want to give away any indside info but if the content is provided what are you adding for the £30?

Will get back to everyone as soon as i can, had a bigger response than i expected! Sorry for any delay...

i know you dont want to give away any indside info but if the content is provided what are you adding for the £30?

uh, maybe the time it takes to build the website, the experience he may have that you dont, ...that's like saying to a builder "well I supplied the materials, so what exactly am I paying you for, for this nice extension you have built.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom