Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

#1 .UK portfolio

Reaction score
Everyone has 24 hours in a day and that’s why I have to let some projects to go and make space for new ones. Most sites have planned 3-4 source of income, mostly through third parties. Why? Because it is more effective.

All projects below have:
* New website
* All are new projects so it is easy to start without any backlinks, traffic or bad business engagement that might impact negatively
* Websites needs a bit more development, connect links and switch to the right content
* Websites are built from scratch but easy to edit and manage (WP/Elementor)
* Content and photos on websites are placeholders
* Logos, graphic elements, colour schemes, UX, UI is original and comes with websites
* Buy what you see, everything else that comes with it is probably a good bonus
* Because all from these sites are removed and hidden some information that should make direct targeting easier and I probably I can't answer to all questions about that. So please do your own research using Google trends, search and many other free marketing tools that are available to understand the market size and maybe find some hidden 'candies'.

1) ClassicNotebook / ClassicNotebooks [dot]com (set)
Probably the most well known in the UK is Moleskine. Globally there are thousands of smaller and bigger ones. Do not forget Amazon.

2) (removed) Under Offer
* About two months ago there were about 742,000,000 results that Google gave to result. Today it showed about 845,000,000 results.

3) (removed) Under Offer

4) HomeWorkout [dot]UK - Under Offer

5) PregnancyYoga [dot]uk

6) Juventus [dot]uk

7) FishPools [dot]uk

8) (removed) SOLD

* Questions and offers —>DM or to emails that you can find on websites.

** Also open for new projects. Interested in premium .uk and .com keyword domains. Preferred are domains that do not have any backlinks and previous history. Or if you have a domain or platform where you need a bit of design or marketing help, feel free to contact.

*** This is my first time to put projects publicly on sale on Acorn but would be nice to see if there is a market and demand for such kind of projects. Usually, this kind of projects will be sold through third parties or to the end-users. Every month goes out some projects that won’t be published, so if you are interested, get in touch.

lcmw09dk03d.jpg

kd309dkw0930e2.jpg

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom