Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123-reg - Nominet Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I've just registered another .co.uk domain (my fourth.), this is the first time I've registered one with 123-Reg.

I've been waiting for the Welcome Email for almost three days now so I can login and change the details (As I'm a UK Individual, I'd like to take advantage of the WHOIS Opt-Out.) and I'd also like to change the details for the phone contact (I entered the incorrect phone number on the 123-Reg form. Its still my own number, I just entered my landline rather than my mobile.)

I've registered domains with GoDaddy (Actually, I registered on their site, But like usual the domain was actually Tag'd with Key-Systems, Which I'm guessing is the reseller for GoDaddy's .co.uk sales.)

Nominet say that the Welcome Email should arrive within 24-48 hours of the registration going through their system, and as mentioned its been almost three days now. Does anyone else have any experience with receiving the Nominet email when registering a domain with 123-reg?

I've just registered another .co.uk domain (my fourth.), this is the first time I've registered one with 123-Reg.

I've been waiting for the Welcome Email for almost three days now so I can login and change the details (As I'm a UK Individual, I'd like to take advantage of the WHOIS Opt-Out.) and I'd also like to change the details for the phone contact (I entered the incorrect phone number on the 123-Reg form. Its still my own number, I just entered my landline rather than my mobile.)

I've registered domains with GoDaddy (Actually, I registered on their site, But like usual the domain was actually Tag'd with Key-Systems, Which I'm guessing is the reseller for GoDaddy's .co.uk sales.)

Nominet say that the Welcome Email should arrive within 24-48 hours of the registration going through their system, and as mentioned its been almost three days now. Does anyone else have any experience with receiving the Nominet email when registering a domain with 123-reg?

Try this...

Go here... https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/lost-password.html

Enter the email address associated with the registration. Check your email, reset password.

And then try logging into the Nominet Online Service, see if your names are listed.

Good luck :)

- Rob

Try this...

Go here... https://secure.nominet.org.uk/auth/lost-password.html

Enter the email address associated with the registration. Check your email, reset password.

And then try logging into the Nominet Online Service, see if your names are listed.

Good luck :)

- Rob

Thanks for the response,

I failed to mention that the Email address used for both of the domains is exactly the same. It's been noted that on some occasions it will be the case that a new Account ID will be associated with the Email address, I currently have two account ID's with my email address, One ending in 64 the other in 65. They are for my domains with Key-Systems, One is listed as being for Admin, The other for Billing.

Sorry about that!
-Donald Kelly

Not sure I understand what you want really. You shouldn't need the welcome email if you know the email address associated with the registration (follow the steps mentioned in my last post).

You know you can opt out and change your phone number etc via your 123-reg account? No need to login to Nominet.

P.S: happy to talk walk you through this via MSN if you have it.

- Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom