Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

15 Mobile Sites - Appraisal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi can someone value my sites, they are all based on mobile phones and are making money via adsense & 2 other affiiate channels. They have made an average of £XXX for the past 7 months.

I have included screenshot of traffic for the 1 of the sites.

Thanks

Attachments

• stats.jpg
    stats.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
Is that an average of £480 per month, or over the full 7 months.

Please can you pm me the domains.

ppl are willing to pay 6-24 months of site revenue depending on traffic!

If they're making that sort of money then just work them till they drop. As said above not many people will pay big for TM domains.

Trademark infringement here in the States is a serious violation which would prevent any legitimate party from investing any serious money regardless of type-in or placed traffic. I assume the rule in the UK are similar. A domain with the manufacturer name and handset model # followed by a TLD would easily be interpreted as intention to infringe on the company's trademark protection.

If the sites are developed, and you're making any money from their products, your opening yourself up to a lawsuit. IMHO this is poor judgement and reflects negatively on us all.

Because 1, their trademarks and 2 the phone models are short lived I'd expect you wouldn't get more than 6 months rev.

So maybe 2 / 3k to the right buyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts