Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

2 great domains, Brokerage + Catering .ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling those two domains:

Brokerage .ws
Catering .ws

Those keywords are taken in all popular extensions, including many ccTLDs.

I am selling both as a package, but will consider offers for separated sale.

As .ws could also be taken as WebSite, brokerage .ws could be used as website for brokerage (domain brokerage, stocks brokerage, realestate brokerage etc....) so there are many possible end users. The same is with catering .ws.

Those keywords has great results in Google, and also are very searched terms.
Estibot appraisal show value for Brokerage .ws $200, and for Catering .ws $880. As its well known that Estibot appraisal is very unlikely to show value in $xxx range for ccTLDs, those results are really great and means that those keywords are exceptional!

I am accepting Sedo offers, Paypal and Moneybookers. If you can pay via Moneybookers, i am ready to accept little lower offer than via Paypal or Sedo.

This is multiforum sale. If you are interested, please send me your offers please. I guess i dont have to mention that offer for both domains together which will satisfied me have to be in $xxx range, and not too low.

Domains are at Dynadot so push is easy and free to another Dynadot account (its free to open it), and renewal is in 2010.

So if you are interested, make your offer please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom