Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

3 letter co.uks

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedo

Sedo Staff
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Me again :cool:

I have a UK publisher who is looking to sell the following:

fgn.co.uk
fph.co.uk
mcu.co.uk
tfn.co.uk

Please get in touch either by mail ([email protected]) or by phone (0207 400 90 90) if you'd like to put forward an offer(s) in the x,xxx range. Alternatively you can search for the names on Sedo.co.uk!

Enjoy the spring sunshine.

Thanks
Jonathan and the UK team!

I looked the one I was interested in, up on Sedo and he wants offers STARTING at £4,000!

I'll think I'll leave your publisher to chase the dragon :p

Scrub my offer then , I thought Sedo would have known this is a reseller forum rather than end user :)

When you see prices like that really makes you wonder if the seller has ever sold anything …

A grand each to start,tell the seller to drop the price to a grand start for all 4.

You can get a grand each on these,but not as a set on a domain trader forum.

Good Luck.

Funny how you insisted on £250 reserves on my LLL.co.uks for auction and that was pre credit crunch. sort yourselves out sedo you are clueless.

How is it they get their own sales thread on here?

Hi everyone,

The feedback we've had from customers is that they'd like to be kept up to date on new names available to buy. These have just come on to the market so we thought we'd give this community prior exclusivity.

Thanks
Jonathan

Hey Jonathan, it would have been more helpful if you had posted offers starting MID £x,xxx PER name rather than just £x,xxx.

I wasnt sure if they was looking for x,xxx for the set, as thats reasonable, but 4,000 each so their expectation is 12,000 AT LEAST for them ?

If you punt to the trade at a trade price, and no one buys, then you're left to punting to the market at a market price, and that doesn't look good when a potential buyer stumbles on the Acorn site.

Surely you should have tried it the other way around Jonathan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom