Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

30 Google Updates in December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not sure if you have read these and more importantly understand them but apparently G had 30 updates in December:

December Updates

Cheers

Aiden

Looks like a list from someone trying to prove they've done some work...most of those are boring little things!

Yep but I'm including the time it takes to find it. ;)

LOL

On a more serious note.. This one might be interesting:

Improved dataset for related queries. We are now using an improved dataset on term relationships to find related queries. We sometimes include results for queries that are related to your original search, and this improvement leads to results from more relevant related queries.

These are the Search related keywords showing up at the bottom of the page but are not showing up in the Google search bar when doing the initial search.

I have not checked the search volume for them but they could be used as longtail keywords for sites focused on one product or market segment.

I would guess?

Google's recent updates simply doesn't work. Although all the changes they've made already kicked a lot of genuine small and medium websites but real big brands in the industry not being affected. In my opinion, ignore any kind of news that relate to with Google's new update, because it would be just useless and simply waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom