Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

50% off all hosting plans

Discussion in 'Hosting' started by MrMason, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMason United Kingdom

MrMason Active Member

Some of you may have seen our 30% coupon for AcornDomains users that has been available for all hosting plans over at http://www.krystal.co.uk/web-hosting/

Just to let you know that we currently have a 50% off promotion, and I've matched the ACORN coupon to receive this discount.

This means that you can have one of our hosting accounts with a free domain name for only £12.50 a year, effectively making the hosting as little as £3.50 a year.

Simply enter the coupon ACORN on checkout.

To see all of our hosting plans please visit : http://www.krystal.co.uk/web-hosting/

This deal is available to all customers, new and existing - however it's only available for new hosting plans and not renewals.

All of our hosting runs in the UK, on cPanel with Fantastico and all of the usual scripts easily installable in a few clicks. Our entire business is based in the UK, and we have a direct support phone number.

If you have any questions, then feel free to ask here or send me a PM!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. retired_member16

retired_member16 Banned

How about existing customers? Shall I cancel and reapply? ;)

4. wb

wb Well-Known Member

How simple is it for you to transfer my reseller account (Linux/WHM based) and all hosted domain accounts under it over to your servers?

5. retired_member33

retired_member33 Retired Member

Would it be possible to get a unique ip on one of the cheaper packages? Looking for something to host just one minisite

6. MrMason United Kingdom

MrMason Active Member

Hi Lee, the idea behind this is to help new customers in the run up to Christmas, as money can be a bit tight. If you are having problems paying then feel free to send us over an e-mail and we can work something out but this really only applies to new plans I'm afraid!

Hi Wb, we can help you move your reseller account over. The easiest scenario is if you have root access to the machine that you are on - but if you just have a reseller account then we can move over each account one by one. If you want us to take a look at it for you, then put in a quick ticket over at https://support.krystal.co.uk/submit-ticket/ and put FAO: Tom in the title and I'll pick it up!

Yes, this is available for any account small or large. We don't advertise it publicly on the website because of the lack of usable IPV4 address space.

7. retired_member33

Do I simply mention it when ordering my hosting?

Great offer btw

8. MrMason United Kingdom

MrMason Active Member

Just mention this thread in the ticket and I'll do the rest!

9. golddiggerguy United Kingdom

golddiggerguy Well-Known Member

Very nice deal Guys!

What if I purchase an Amethyst pack but upgrade in 2 or 3 months to Ruby? Does the offer stick to the package upgrade?

10. MrMason United Kingdom

MrMason Active Member

The discount wouldn't be automatically applied, but when the time comes - if you like this thread I will give you the discount on your upgrade!

11. retired_member33

12. ABCV Saudi Arabia

ABCV Active Member

Hi Mr Mason,

Can you please clarify post no. 9 above? Do you mean that this discount is recurring every year until the account is closed?

And finally with your Trinity reseller plan is it possible to get unlimited cPanel accounts (currently only 250)?
    I have well over 250 accounts on my cPanel for all my mini sites and prefer to have individual hosting account instead of addon domains.

Oh yeah and just wanted to know if your plans allow overselling or are the packages based on resource allocation?

Thanks!

13. DarrenTSO United Kingdom

DarrenTSO Active Member

According to RIPE guidelines, isn't allocation of IPv4 space limited to technical justifications for use? I.e. an SSL certificate is a technical justification - SEO, or vanity is not. You have to be careful with this kind of thing because it's not infeasible that RIPE et al will claw back IPv4 space that has been mis-allocated at some point in the future.

14. MrMason United Kingdom

MrMason Active Member

Sorry, I should have been more clear, this is an introductory offer for the first year.

It's currently limited to 250 cPanel accounts, we normally recommend the use of addon domains for what you want to do, but I can understand why you wouldn't want to do that.

The plans are based on resource allocation.

As fas I'm aware you are correct - we have very limited IPv4 space ourselves and we have strived to never ask for another allocation. We do check to make sure there is justification for IPs.

15. Tankie United Kingdom

Tankie Member

just signed up:D

16. retired_member33

Sorted Now

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  17. seanc United Kingdom

seanc Well-Known Member

A+

I signed up a few weeks ago and have NO COMPLAINTS.

support is excellent, had a few teething problems moving over some of my sites, but were rectified very quickly and friendly.

18. retired_member33

Sorted now

Last edited: Dec 10, 2010
  19. MrMason United Kingdom

MrMason Active Member

Hey Guys,

Sorry I am on holiday at the moment, so I've only just seen your problems ProDomains.

There should always be someone on the phone number: 0845 075 2002 (local rate) during office hours. If there is a problem with this at all then please put in a ticket at http://support.krystal.co.uk and either explain your problem, or provide your details and someone will call you back.

20. retired_member33

Spoke to your cs this morning and got it sorted.

Your support ticket system is a bit confusing but got it now.

Thanks

21. anthony United Kingdom

anthony Well-Known Member

This looks like a great deal to me, as I have a number of domains using the 'free web space model' which would be better hosted now. Having never used multiple hosting before, how easy is it to administer domains, are there any pitfalls to multiple hosting, and will i really now get the true sub-directory structures i long for which 'free web space' can never cater for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.