Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

A UK Bingo Affiliate Site For Sale

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am looking to sell a UK bingo affiliate site that, to be honest, I have just built.

It has around 180 pages and approx 30 posts. The domain is good with a backlink profile and it was redirected to another site until recently to pass on some juice. I decided the time was right for it to stand on its own two feet.

The ONLY reason I am selling this and especially s cheaply is that I really need some PayPal funds to pay some writers that are desperate and I am having huge issues with my bank and bank card after it was cloned on holiday.

This would be a great starting point for anyone looking to get into the bingo affiliate game which can be very rewarding and progitable.

The price is just £750 for the next few hours only, I can't accept offers thats the lowest it can possibly go. I will even offer a 30 day buy back so if you are unhappy after 30 days I'll buy it back for the same price.

As I have said this is newly built but is starting to get index as I write this. Assume no traffic as yet but this is soo worth the low asking price it's a bit of a no brainer!

Please pm me for the site.

Thank you

This is still available if anyone is interested. We've had no internet or anything for many Weeks due to living in the middle of nowhere and a long list of problems. However, it was nice to see a couple more signups and a traffic value of $2700 per Month on ahrefs.

This is a good investment and a perfect starter site for someone looking to get into the profitable bingo niche.

Please DM the website or list the URL within the thread, thank you.

Kind Regards,

-BG

Interested!
please send offer details and price to my mail nick.froster020 @ gmail.com

Very very last try and despite a lot of interest no actual buyer

It is IMO worth a lot lot more but I simply don’t have time for this and have too many projects on.

£400 takes it, please pm me for the url. No more messers or people looking to steal keywords please.

Thank you

Very very last try and despite a lot of interest no actual buyer

It is IMO worth a lot lot more but I simply don’t have time for this and have too many projects on.

£400 takes it, please pm me for the url. No more messers or people looking to steal keywords please.

Thank you

Tony, please DM me. I am a bingo affiliate and I'm interested in this.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom