Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Business Electricity Guide

Reaction score
I'm selling the following website, ready to go to start adding affiliate offerings etc....

https://businesselectricityguide.co.uk

I started this as a project a while back, but at the moment just can't spend anymore time on it. If you want a ready to go affiliate solution it's pretty much there. Commissions in the niche are high, as well as repeat revenue commission from the same referrals.

It comes with some content already supplied.

The domain name needs to be renewed shortly (which I will do whatever, it won't drop) and I will add one years renewal to the domain as part of the price.

Priced to sell at £235 (which will include Nom fee and 1 year renewal of domain)

Just to note that the site has been built in WP and Divi. You will not need purchase Divi to run the site, but upgrades to the Divi software once installed will require a purchase (again not required to run the site).

I can see so far there have been a number of tests of post code entries by people taking a look, and trying out the site.

Just to note the post code quote only showed a generic form message (awaiting someone to add their own affiliate code) - but just to give a slightly better demonstration I have now temporarily linked the post code form to a business electricity provider.

I have not enabled the post code 'link', as this is purely for demonstration, but hopefully it's a little easier to see how this could work

I've had some interest already through PM - but final sale will be on a first come first serve basis

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom