Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

aby.co.uk - Three Letter Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
conx.co.uk and con-x.co.uk

These domains used to be used for a dial up service provider - now its available.

Plus 200 T-Shirts with domain name & a logo on them free to purchaser.

PM me with offers please.

aby.co.uk

OK - seems i messed up on the forum- this topic is for aby.co.uk - i will move conx.co.uk to its own topic - aby.co.uk does not include t-shirts.

Best offer so far is 600.00 - I will leave it a few more days before accepting the highest offer.

PM me with your offers.

Last edited:
Hi,

What is the 'buy it now' price for ABY?

cheers,
rob.

Best offer so far is still 600.00 - Buy it now would be around 1200.00 for a fast sale.

Any advances on 600?

Best offer so far is still 600.00 - Buy it now would be around 1200.00 for a fast sale.

Any advances on 600?

On email yesterday you mentioned top offer was £700 and buy it now was £1400.

Which is correct?

Cheers,
Rob.

(have just dropped another email as well)

I have checked all PM's - this is correct....

600 is the top offer - and 1200 is my BIN.

Sorry had a bad day yesturday.

Marc

aby.co.uk will go in 3 days.

OK I am now ready to make my decision on selling this.... At present highest bidder is 600.00 and in 3 days time he will get it.

Any last minute bids to get this 3 letter uk domain.

Marc:-D

Why post three days and then post sold? This happens all too often on this forum - it deters bidders.

If you set a deadline for bids, keep to it. If you know you are going to accept a figure if offered, put that as a BIN. Then everyone knows where they stand.

Yeah, this is silly. If someone offers you XXX with a condition to close sale immediately, this just means that someone is afraid of other people offering higher bids. But that someone is interested and will buy anyway, if his offer is not overbid by others.

So wise thing to do for the seller is make his own conditions and reveal bid publically with remaining days for the auction to run.

If you set a deadline for bids, keep to it. If you know you are going to accept a figure if offered, put that as a BIN. Then everyone knows where they stand.

And if you dont set a BIN but someone comes in at a few hundred over what you would have been happy with, I see no reason why it shouldnt be pulled.

And if you dont set a BIN but someone comes in at a few hundred over what you would have been happy with, I see no reason why it shouldnt be pulled.

The reason why it shouldn't be pulled is because the seller has outlined the terms for bidders - in this case three days - and should keep to them.

To do otherwise reflects poorly on a seller and is unprofessional.

Yeah, this is silly. If someone offers you XXX with a condition to close sale immediately, this just means that someone is afraid of other people offering higher bids. But that someone is interested and will buy anyway, if his offer is not overbid by others.

So wise thing to do for the seller is make his own conditions and reveal bid publically with remaining days for the auction to run.

Exactly. Well put.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom