Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

adwords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi guys

anyone know an individual or company that can help me with my ppc campaign for a mobile phone website.

there was a guy on here that use to work at 3 mobile who contacted me but i lost his details a while back.

regards

Hi,

We can help you, depending on your daily budget. I work with a with a PPC consultancy company and have also worked in the telecoms industry.

Please drop me a PM on here, and we can have a chat!

Cheers,

Mike

I am an ant

I am the little guy, but with the cut into profits that any consulting company you go through or anyone else you cut in would have to increase your ROI by a hell of a margin. I am not doubting that this is so, I am in fact curious in what a person is realistic to "expect" out of PPC consulting results. I would love to hear from both sides.

I am the little guy, but with the cut into profits that any consulting company you go through or anyone else you cut in would have to increase your ROI by a hell of a margin. I am not doubting that this is so, I am in fact curious in what a person is realistic to "expect" out of PPC consulting results. I would love to hear from both sides.

Well at the moment I'm doing a free campaign audit for Mitesh. He'll get the following when I'm done:

• Competitor Keywords & Ad Copy.

• Competitor PPC Budgets & Bid Prices.

• Review of your current AdWords Campaign(s).

• R.O.I (Return On Investment) Improvement Report.

And some suggestions on how to improve his campaigns and ultimately get better ROI.

cat6freak I would definitely agree that you do have to have a marketing budget of a certain size before hiring a consultant or adwords professional becomes viable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom