Domain Manage

Article submission - just to one good article site, or to multiple?

Discussion in 'SEO Search Engine Optimisation' started by jacal1, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacal1

jacal1 Active Member

I can't understand why someone would submit the same article to many article submission sites - sure it adds more links, but doesn't the penalty for duplicate content affect how well those articles perform? Best to submit to only one? Only a small few? Still submit to many?

Thanks!

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. ddwebguru

ddwebguru Active Member

Nice post.......
    Well as there are too many article sites available on the web, it's not so possible to write so many unique article and place into them. But it's a good strategy to submit a single article to few sites and then again submit another article to others, like that.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  4. andrew69

andrew69 Member

U can spin the article yourself or use a article rewriter. Rewriting an article is not as difficult as writing a new one and an article rewriter makes it a little easier to make several rewritten articles in one effort. This way you will not have duplicate content and can submit to different article sites. Hope this helps.

5. GotLiveChat

GotLiveChat Member

The other question is what about those sites (accepting submissions) that then show your article on many of their content sites (in essence being duplicated)?

6. bougatsa

bougatsa Member

Submit each article to around 5 or 6 sites, the best ones only.

Ezinearticles
    Articlesbase
    Goarticles
    Etc

You'll find that the engines will stop indexing after around 5 or 6 copies appear. If you can get 5 or 6 links versus 1 then why wouldn't you that? No reason not to.

The problem you'll have is that the better article sites check for dup content, so might ask you to edit and resubmit.

As per the comments above a good article spinner can speed up this process. The Best Spinner is probably the best one on the market.

You can also create Web 2.0 sites on Wordpress, Blogger, Gather, Squidoo, etc for more or less the same purpose. Far better to set up blogs on these sites and submit there rather than the lower quality article directories.

Can be time consuming though and difficult to get everything indexed. Once you've submitted everything getting it all indexed (and counting for something) is the important thing

7. philiporchard United Kingdom

philiporchard Well-Known Member

Just wondering what percentage of content on blogs etc, is used primarily for creating anchor text links, and improving PR of another site?

8. neeorg

neeorg Active Member

I would only submit 1 article to 1 site, I rewrite the articles manually because I find the automatic ones aren't that good or will get noticed by SE's in the near future.

I think its best to have a mixture of directory, blog, and article links, I wouldn't solely use blog or article links as they come across suspicious to Google.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.