Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Article submission

Paullas

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, I have had an article written for me for a new website i am working on and would like members views on the best places to submit it to get the most exposure.

Any ideas /suggestions would be much appreciated.

contact relevant website authors you want it on.... article submission nowadays is very outdated method though, submitting to any article submission sites can cause more harm than good

I am a similar question. I need a PR distributor for UK maybe specialized in Tec. Any idea?

Not much to go on with this thread - tell us more? Can we see the article?

pretty much article submission services are a waste of time!

Either hire someone or do it yourself and find relevant authors from sites you'd like to get on and make personal approaches to them. I've done this successfully to get articles/mentions in everything from HuffingtonPost to DailyMail to MSN, Yahoo, BusinessInsider, etc

If its a lagit launch and therefore genuine news then consider doing a real press release through somewhere like PR web, they normally get shot around a couple of hundred syndications and will help create that perceived "buzz" around the brand providing its done along side other marketing techniques. Consider doing it at the same time as other promotional methods such as adwords, facebook, twitter campaigns and authority niche blogs and offline promo's.

Ultimately every plan is hugely dependant on budget and time available. When you say "article" in singular, you'd be hard stretched to judge what your expecting to achieve from that one article, the days of scatter gun effects to article directory's are long gone and never really worked back when the masses latched on to the latest trend.

I would be happy to pay a successfee for someone. my day is heavily overloaded.
I tried to upload the DOC, but doc´s are not allowed...

article submission and blog submission is best for our website it brings u traffic easily

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom