Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Available generics - invading.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it should have read, I'd have had that.

Sorry, my fault. This is my first post BTW :-D Obviously I want to give something as I would not have known about the domain without the list. How much do people usually donate?

Thanks to the guys that post the lists, i would not be able to dip my toe in the merky world of domain sales without it.

Most donations are £10

Donation made.

Has anyone any good advice on purchasing domain names for future resale? Is there any good articles or books i could read?

Donation made.

Has anyone any good advice on purchasing domain names for future resale? Is there any good articles or books i could read?

make urself a coffee, sit down and read through this forum. its a gold mine and will help you in your quest to be a domain-millionaire :)

no book will tell you anything near as good as what people on this forum can tell you. what we, collectively, dont know about domains etc is not worth knowing.

Thanks for the constructive comments MWTONLINE. I am not expecting to be a millionaire from buying and selling domains (although I would not mind if that happened). I am just trying to create extra revenue streams. I work in IT and I am looking to knock my hours down at work and then give up the day job by Christmas. I already have my fingers in a few other pies but I am always on the lookout for more :)

Thanks.. grabbed clicked and sent over a donation.

Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom