Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

AWS, landers, Transpact and DAN

Reaction score
Hi,

I have three domain names, all currently with GoDaddy:

latestfooty.co.uk
latestfootie.co.uk
latestfootie.com

I'm looking to sell them all together via outbound sales. After doing some research I've decided to use AWS static websites to host my own lander because of the very low cost and because I'm confident I can design a better-looking lander that's more suited to my needs, but I need an escrow service to feature on the lander to be sure that the buyers can trust me.

I've seen a few recommendations for Transpact.com, which claims to be the UK/EU's most reputable escrow service and is very cheap - should I use it, or should I instead go with DAN/Undeveloped? Is it even possible to use DAN while using my own lander?

Thanks in advance, I'd appreciate the help, the information out there is overwhelming to someone new like me, and it would be good to get some opinions from the experts on Transpact vs DAN.

Those domains are most probably worth about £5 for the lot, and that's on a good day.

Why do you say that? Genuinely curious as I've had two XXX appraisals for latestfooty.co.uk alone on NamePros based on search stats. There are many big sports media companies with inferior domains who I can see wanting to take it. latestfooty.com is also listed for over $2000.

Why do you say that? Genuinely curious as I've had two XXX appraisals for latestfooty.co.uk alone on NamePros

If "latest footie/footy" is a popular search, where are all the existing sites using it?

Where's all the LatestFootyNews, LatestFootyTransfers, LatestFootyGoals, LatestFootyGossip domains with websites on?

If there are none, shouldn't that tell you everything you need to know?

If people on namepros reckon they're worth something let them buy them :p because you're unlikely to find another buyer

Why do you say that? Genuinely curious as I've had two XXX appraisals for latestfooty.co.uk alone on NamePros based on search stats. There are many big sports media companies with inferior domains who I can see wanting to take it. latestfooty.com is also listed for over $2000.

They aren't worth anything I'm afraid

You guys are missing the point. OP asked for recommendations on Escrow services. For someone starting out, a landing page is a good idea. Whether the domains are worth something (as we all know) is relative to the buyer. Transpact is good, I would recommend.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom