Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Banner management

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I once saw on the forum a link to some free software that allows you to insert code into your site and then pick what banners go where from a central pool.

Any ideas? :-D

No Problems!

We've set this up for a few Acorners who have managed it fine.

However, I *highly* recommend you do the flash tutorial to get you started, else you'll just get overwhelmed!

God this is one bit of kit - just printed some info off about it seems like it'll do the job though.

Why free though? I never understand open source.

Yup, run openx here too. Takes a bit of time to get your head around the structure, but once you do you will never use anything else.

Why free though? I never understand open source.

The aftermarket support. For example, we do work on Oscommerce based ecommerce sites. Oscommerce is free, and thousands of stores use it. But some need modifying beyond the original remit, and that's what we get paid for ;)

Look on the OpenX forums (fora?) and you'll see people being paid to do things above and beyond what it's coded for

Right I get that. Looks just what I want. ie manage campaigns across multiple sites.

Their site tells you a lot, what do you need to know?

Works well in VB too

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom