Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

bargainshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

koo

Reaction score
I am thinking of registering bargainshop.org.uk, most of the other prefixes are registered allready, would this be a good investment?

I imagine bargain and shop are high competition sites and bargain is likely to be a better keyword than shop but is it a domain I would have to pamper for years before it makes money, or is there a good chance I could sell it on for a bit of quick profit?

Thanks

Only 260 exacts, I'd say it was worth the reg fee at best. If you could develop it into something the obviously more, but as it stands in my opinion it's not work it.

Not worth registering, especially on an org.uk, what could be classed as a 'brandable' domain, would have to be developed to add any value, and it simply wouldn't be worth it.

Again, little search volume on the Keyword Tool, very unspecific with regards to what products any site would sell.

Actually, looking at the co.uk, it's running a SB site, possibly with a few too many stores for it to handle :)

Thanks for the replies, I won't bother with it.

I think the SB server is choking, the domains i have on it with no products are also not loading properly either.

In domaining 99% of the time “Brand” means crap that no one ever wants...:D

Can anyone tell me know if .me.uk domains are a worthwhile investment, do they get any traffic if they're optimised?
Thanks in advance

Can anyone tell me know if .me.uk domains are a worthwhile investment, do they get any traffic if they're optimised?
Thanks in advance

I never seen a .me.uk in the search results. . . . Have you ?

I suppose it can happen if the competition is low and the .me.uk gets some great / relevant links

Last edited:
I've seen people use these domain names to good effect in new and emerging affiliate markets.

Definitley worth buying if you know the market for those keywords is hot and new.

But really their value only lies on what you build on the site. The domain names on their own are generally valueless.

Hi Koo

Put a lot of work into optimising me.uk some time back with no result
so I now stick to co.uks

Thanks for the replies everyone. I was curious as I have noticed some .me.uk affiliate sites on this forum, and sometimes there's a decent keyword domain available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom