Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Bee Internet Ltd - all users please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey all,

I receive about 1 PM a month asking me if I have the contact information for Bee Internet Ltd. Whilst I am generally happy to assist other members in any way I can, I have been asked by the directors at Bee not to provide their personal contact information.

The majority of enquiries I get are from new users or tyre kickers, I suspect because they haven't done their research and found relevant contact information and looking for a simpler way to get in touch.

Bee Internet are not going to sell cheap and I am not going to waste my time forwarding useless information to them. If you are serious then get their contact address and write to them.

I'm sorry if this seems a bit of a rant but I have even offered to forward e-mails on in previous PM's and don't get a reply which indicates these people are time wasters anyway.

I trust you will all inderstand, I can only hope the next person who searches the forum finds this thread and thinks twice!

Khalid.

Last edited:
They are not only not going to sell cheap but they are not going to sell a lot of their names due to development plans.

Their sale prices are high end-user prices, nothing else!

So that I don't waste anyone's time, can somebody who's contacted them in the past tell me if they're playing in the 5-figure bracket, 6-figure bracket or an even higher bracket? I hope that's "general enough" not to be too compromising to future negotiations!

Edwin, et al,

Not really in any bracket for sales, I prefer to buy and not sell (at least any time soon). I'm happy to listen to proper offers / trades etc. with the decent members on this board, but as most people I get pretty fed up with the low-ballers or the "it's my right to demand a price brigade".

Steve

Thanks, Steve. I hear you and know where you're coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom