Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Befuddled - energy, mobile & insurance - Traffic + Earning

Reaction score
I am selling a site that I took over in August 2018 and have grown over the past few months.

DOMAIN
Befuddled.co.uk was registered in April 2008 and has a Domain Authority of 28

SITE
Built on Wordpress with over 250 pages indexed on Google. Full transfer of site, content, etc - as you wold expect. Currently hosted with 20i and an internal transfer can be arrange to minimise cost.

TRAFFIC
Minimal traffic with around 500 uniques per month although 100% organic traffic with no paid, email or social activity. Traffic is increasing month on month.
  • Energy Comparison : every month over 300 visit the energy comparison site from Befuddled.co.uk. In February that was 434 with 83 peoples completing a comparison.
SEO
The site appear on
  • Page 1 of Google (as of 14th March) for "digital tv comparison".
  • Page 2 for Google for "sim only comparison" (1,300 exacts a month), "Sim only comparison deals" (12,100 exacts a month), "digital tv deals" (70 exacts a month) "energy comparison sites" (14,800 exacts a month) and "broadband comparison (60,500 exacts a month). Various rankings for page 3 with over 100,000 total exacts searches.

INCOME
  • Mobile Phone : £400.00 (January 18 to date) - Payments for last 6 months - 10th Dec - £185.64
  • Energy Switching : Over £2,000 (January 18 to date). Payments for last 6 months : 11th March - £153.00, 20th Feb - £103.00, 12th Feb - £68.00, 24th Jan - £34.00, 30th Nov - £34.00, 7th Nov - £34.00, 31st Oct - £51.00, 24th Oct - £85.00 and 11th Oct - £221.00
  • Insurance : (Oct 18) £312.50 (Nov 18) £241.27 (Dec 18) £160.76 (Jan) £284.77 (Feb - estimated) £290.00.
Insurance affiliates I only started in last September 2018 so I have not detailed September as it was only around £32. Sales for February insurance do not get reported and paid until end of March. Proof of revenue can be provided with self bill invoices from insurance affiliates and reports from the mobile phone and energy switching providers. Also can include screenshot to show money hitting my account.

MONEY
Both mobile phone and energy go through a validation period so sales today may take unto 4 months before an amount drops into your bank. Insurance affiliates you get paid for the month following the sale.

OPPORTUNITIES
  • The site need a revamp to make the most of the traffic
  • Continue SEO to get those page 1 results higher and "broadband comparison" (with over 60k searches) on page 1
  • Could just leave the site as is, as you will see the growth trends in revenue is going upward anyway
OFFERS
Sensible offers of £X,XXX please.

Current highest offer on the table £2,400 including a small amount of unpaid commission included. Please PM for any offers

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom