Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

bequiet.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

another catch. I think this is ok but would like others opinions.

Sorry I don't see any value in it, only place I can think of people using this is a library, museum, cinema. But no value in business term.

Well you never know maybe they'll make a comedy with this name ;) for me not worth catching

The only use I could think of - and only if developed - would be a site about quiet/silent computing.

Fair enough, i can see both your points, i was not certain on this one but thought i would grab it anyway.

Hold your horses > what about sound insulation companies, I think you could push for a £300 or £400 sale if chase up leads :cool:

what about sound insulation companies,

Maybe - but it's basically a 'brandable'.

You could push it to the insulation firms on the basis that they could run a campaign based on it perhaps...

It seems like it ought to have some value, but unless you're lucky, you'll have to do some work to see it.

Maybe - but it's basically a 'brandable'.

You could push it to the insulation firms on the basis that they could run a campaign based on it perhaps...

It seems like it ought to have some value, but unless you're lucky, you'll have to do some work to see it.

Fully agreed Suzi, get selling Lovekraft ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom