Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Best adsense theme(s) for wordpress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've been testing heatmap versus CTR theme too.

i have an existing site that's been running for a while with heatmap. Just started running the same site with CTR theme for a few days and it's definitely improved CTR a little

However, the CTR before with heatmap wasn't bad and Heatmap is a far superior theme in terms of what you can do with. CTR theme is a bit of a 1-trick pony - good for basic adsense sites only.

Heatmap on the other hand is in a different league design-wise. it's no slouch with adsense either - i have one site that does around 25% CTR

Let me know if you have any questions

Thank you bougatsa for your feedback.

I honestly don't know what to do because the reaction is very mixed!

Just a word of caution. I bought ctr theme to give it a try out based on the sellers assertion of a "no questions asked guarantee". I tried it and within 1 hour knew it wasn't for me (as others have said it really is a one trick pony).
I created a ticket to explain it wasn't for me and to request a refund under the guarantee and while no questions have been asked, no refund has been made either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom