Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Best parking service for domain names with UK traffic?

Reaction score
Which domain name parking service would you recommend please?

Our domain names attract mainly UK traffic in the travel and finance verticals.

We've been trialling Sedo again, and, as per our previous experiences, earnings are only one third of other parking providers.

Thanks very much!

Thanks for the feedback Dee. We don't receive a huge amount of traffic to our unused domain names, so it wouldn't be worth starting our own parking service. I do take your point about the parking providers taking a sizeable cut.

Anybody got any recommendations please of those that pay the highest EPCs?

Hi,

We at https://DomainManage.uk offer parking and charge no commission on sales - just a small one off yearly fee to use the service. We're geared for UK domains as well.

Starting your own is not really a practical solution if you have thousands or even dozens of domains to maintain long term.

Thanks for the feedback Dee. We don't receive a huge amount of traffic to our unused domain names, so it wouldn't be worth starting our own parking service. I do take your point about the parking providers taking a sizeable cut.

Anybody got any recommendations please of those that pay the highest EPCs?

Sorry.... i should have said build your own pages rather than a parking service. A bit of content and you get any clicks 100%.

+1 for @DomainManage I use them aswell and its a great system. Easy, quick and you get stats.You'll need content though if you want to use ads (which you can) or you'll go against T&C's for adsense

Thanks very much for the insight.

Will consider your methodology for sure.

Does anyone have any suggestions for the highest paying parking providers please for UK traffic?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom