Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Best uk Press Release Distribution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone could recommend the best place to distribute a press release for the UK?

I've submit one to PRWEB (what appears to be the UK version) but starting to wonder whether there are better UK focused distributors?

I like:
freepressreleases.co.uk
prlog.org
pressbox.co.uk

PRNewswire, MarketWire, BusinessWire are all excellent services. I'm actually writing an eBook on press release importance and best practices at the moment!

For someone new to SEO - would you say this can be done yourself with good writing, or is it always going to cost to have it done properly?

Well my suggestion would be to find a good copywriter, i personally find it's nice to have someone else's angle on your subject because I find myself to close to my own subject sometimes if that makes sense.

I'd say if you can write it yourself, it's good to save money - but it must have a sense of purpose, a press release will only word properly if it's written properly. So if your not confident, i'd go with a writer!

The other thing as mentioned above, is to have an angle, a press release must be interesting!!!

More important than the wire you use is to pick up the telephone and speak to reporters you want to cover the story. 99% of releases won't be read by journalists that matter - you might get lucky but you'll dramatically increase your chances if you can find a relevant writer at the publication and speak to them directly, send them the release direct then follow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom