Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

BoysToys.uk - Domainlore Auction

Reaction score
Get your bids in for BoysToys.uk

(Un)Fortunately, one of my other projects started showing decent signs of life, so I've decided to dedicate all my spare time and focus there.

I originally bought this domain to go down the route of men's high-end technology, accessories, watches, etc.

1. Luxury Fashion:
    • Feature high-end clothing, footwear, and accessories from renowned luxury brands.
    • Discuss fashion trends, styling tips, and recommendations for men who appreciate sophistication and premium craftsmanship.
    • Include affiliate links to purchase luxury fashion items.
  2. Fine Watches:
    • Explore the world of luxury watches, including renowned brands, limited editions, and iconic timepieces.
    • Provide in-depth reviews, comparisons, and guides to help readers make informed decisions when purchasing high-end watches.
    • Include affiliate links to reputable watch retailers.
  3. Grooming and Skincare:
    • Showcase premium grooming and skincare products tailored specifically for men.
    • Discuss high-quality shaving tools, skincare routines, grooming tips, and men's grooming trends.
    • Provide detailed reviews of luxury grooming brands and include affiliate links for product purchases.
  4. High-End Accessories:
    • Highlight luxurious accessories such as wallets, belts, cufflinks, ties, and sunglasses.
    • Discuss the craftsmanship, materials, and design elements that make these accessories stand out.
    • Include affiliate links to purchase these high-end accessories.
  5. Exclusive Travel Gear:
    • Feature top-of-the-line travel gear and accessories for the discerning traveller.
    • Discuss luxury luggage, travel essentials, and travel-friendly accessories.
    • Provide detailed reviews, packing tips, and affiliate links for purchasing exclusive travel gear.
  6. Premium Tech Gadgets:
    • Explore high-end technology gadgets and devices catering to men's interests.
    • Discuss luxury smartphones, high-performance laptops, audio equipment, and other cutting-edge tech products.
    • Provide in-depth reviews, comparisons, and affiliate links for purchasing premium tech gadgets.
  7. Fine Spirits and Accessories:
    • Showcase luxury spirits, such as aged whiskies, rare spirits, and fine wines.
    • Include recommendations for high-end barware, glassware, and accessories.
    • Provide guides on tasting notes, pairing suggestions, and affiliate links to purchase these premium spirits and accessories.

Less than 24hrs left on this one, and I'm surprised this is yet to receive a single bid.

A nice and short brandable opportunity.

BoysToys.uk

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom