Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Brandable Pre-Register is live

Registered, wasn't sure exactly how you're doing this with regards to amount/type/quality of domains, so input a list of around 900 during registration.

Last edited:
Just waiting for legals to come back with TOS etc - we have lease to own and so its taking a bit of time on that side.

Yes people will need to use our nameservers as we will have EPP integration and instant payout etc which rely on having control of the DNS

Thanks, a couple more Q's if you don't mind, and no need to answer straight away as I'm sure you've got better things to do on a Saturday evening.

1. Are BIN's required?
2. Are minimum offers or floor prices required?
3. Who negotiates with the buyer, the seller of the domain or a brandable broker?
4. What information will the seller be provided about the potential buyer when an offer is made?
5. Is there anything else required such as exclusivity or will it still be ok to list names on the afternoon network as long as names are parked with brandable?

Sorry for the Q's, but it is good to have the full picture before making a decision.

Cheers,

DJ

Thanks, a couple more Q's if you don't mind, and no need to answer straight away as I'm sure you've got better things to do on a Saturday evening.

1. Are BIN's required?
2. Are minimum offers or floor prices required?
3. Who negotiates with the buyer, the seller of the domain or a brandable broker?
4. What information will the seller be provided about the potential buyer when an offer is made?
5. Is there anything else required such as exclusivity or will it still be ok to list names on the afternoon network as long as names are parked with brandable?

Sorry for the Q's, but it is good to have the full picture before making a decision.

Cheers,

DJ

It's all good. I'm in Washington so late afternoon here.

1. No, we have make offer available. We also have Wholesale (for investor subscribers) and floor price for make offer
2. They would help but not required .. we will have minimum BIN of £100 and Floor is up to the individual
3. Seller but broker option available
4. Undecided at present - looking at this next week
5. Still in discussion, NS required unless domain parked with parking platform (for sale link back to brandable). Can be listed elsewhere, so no exclusivity.

Can sellers list a portfolio of domains as a single ‘item’, Ryan?

2 sales on Brandable today for low/mid 4 figures which is nice.

Super quick via stripe BIN.

Currently finalising legals and 3rd party login area coupled with EPP auto transfer which will go into testing shortly along with resolving some mobile layout issues.

Total transaction took 14 minutes including transfers.

If you haven't already pre-registered then now is a good time to get on platform as quickly as possible.

Currently finalising legals and 3rd party login area coupled with EPP auto transfer which will go into testing shortly along with resolving some mobile layout issues.

If you haven't already pre-registered then now is a good time to get on platform as quickly as possible.

Congrats on the sales!

I see you have gone with what appears to imply Nominet involvement. I'm not comfortable with this as it is misleading.

upload_2023-11-8_9-43-38.png

Nice!! Congratulations!!

Congrats on the sales!

I see you have gone with what appears to imply Nominet involvement. I'm not comfortable with this as it is misleading.

View attachment 4081

Quality suggestion. And, when sorted, will make the platform even better. I would be also a little confused about this.

Ryan, congratulations on the first sales! If you don't mind, what were the amounts? Thank you.

Currently finalising legals and 3rd party login area coupled with EPP auto transfer which will go into testing shortly.

Any idea on a date when that will be completed and ready to go?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom