Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Building an Audience on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, simply reuse ones off instagram... Yes not probably tight to do but everyone does it, if it's obvious it's taken by a user and they haven't simply reposted it I will credit them

I would advise working out a specific niche that your Instagram is about, then stick to photos related to that niche. Also, take all your own photos so people can see it's you and a real business or person. It's easy to do with a mobile.

I would advise working out a specific niche that your Instagram is about, then stick to photos related to that niche. Also, take all your own photos so people can see it's you and a real business or person. It's easy to do with a mobile.

How well has that worked out for you - what's the highest number of followers you have achieved with this for example?

How well has that worked out for you - what's the highest number of followers you have achieved with this for example?

Hi. I am not operating a niche focused Instagram account yet (although I do have a niche focused Twitter ac). The important thing is to identify a niche that works, and is relevant to your business. Examples of niches that work on Instagram: good photography, healthy eating, fitness lifestyle, fashion lifestyle, luxury lifestyle, travel photography. It's important to get a niche where you have a chance of attracting followers then relate that to your business.

Hi. I am not operating a niche focused Instagram account yet (although I do have a niche focused Twitter ac).

Ah, I see. So you have no experience with this at all? And yet you feel able to offer the following advice:

The important thing is to identify a niche that works, and is relevant to your business. Examples of niches that work on Instagram: good photography, healthy eating, fitness lifestyle, fashion lifestyle, luxury lifestyle, travel photography. It's important to get a niche where you have a chance of attracting followers then relate that to your business.

Did you read this somewhere?

It's free advice, I'm taking the time to help people here.

How are you helping them? You are regurgitating information from the internet, on a subject you nothing about. The information could be totally incorrect, as you have no experience in the field, by your own admission, yet you feel able to give Max advice who has just built 500 followers in 5 days. Just because you have read it somewhere and it sounds feasible, doesn't mean it is.

Perhaps we could look at something you do have experience of. You mentioned you operate a niche focused Twitter account. Is it the one that promotes the Low Prices?

How are you helping them? You are regurgitating information from the internet, on a subject you nothing about. The information could be totally incorrect, as you have no experience in the field, by your own admission, yet you feel able to give Max advice who has just built 500 followers in 5 days. Just because you have read it somewhere and it sounds feasible, doesn't mean it is.

Perhaps we could look at something you do have experience of. You mentioned you operate a niche focused Twitter account. Is it the one that promotes the Low Prices?

Please keep in mind that I am at least attempting to help them. :cool:

They can try the advice if they think it's good, and find out if it works. :cool:

No, the niche Twitter ac is not the lowprices one. I'm sorry, you cannot have a look at it because it is something I do not share for reasons of business competition. It is unwise to share everything.

No, the niche Twitter ac is not the lowprices one.

Good, I'm glad, as that account had been going 6 years, made 6K tweets, follows nearly 2K people, and yet has less than 500 followers. So by any metric, it is doing very badly.

Please keep in mind that I am at least attempting to help them. :cool:

They can try the advice if they think it's good, and find out if it works.

You really don't get it, do you? It is not advice, it is regurgitation of something you have read online, written internet vomit.

Why not stick to topics you are qualified to advise on? Do you feel qualified to offer legal advice in person to any solicitors, or medical advice to doctors? If not, why do you feel this is different?

Seriously mate what the hell is the point of writing this, it's no help to anyone, it's been said before in the thread. Accelerator please don't contribute to any of my threads in future. Thanks

As Accelerator says, pick a specific niche, post pics from your phone, make £10k a month.

Replicate this EXACT method over Twitter and Facebook, £1million a month.

So I decided to experiment with an automated instagram method too, so I grabbed an old instagram account I had set up (over a month ago) and change the name/photo/profile to be drink related (the area i'm in)

0 photos 0 followers 0 following

21 hours later

12 photos 54 followers 372 following

compared to my manual account 6 days: 72 photos, 444 followers, 819 following.

It's set up to auto follow, auto comment and auto like and quite specific things. It'll be interesting to see how it does in comparison to the manual account, if it gets banned, what the quality of followers are like.

Will keep you updated

Experiment with hashtags, there's a few websites out there that help you drill down into the # numbers. Top hashtags in certain niches http://www.instagramtags.com

There's a limit of 30 tags per image, but i don't suppose there's anything stopping you adding a comment with a few more ;)

If it helps there are some apps that i'm testing: Instagress.com Latergram.me boostgram.com - I'm sure you've heard of them before. This one was mentioned as being useful also - https://www.archie.co/signup/
Video on doubling your instagram followers which has some good tips (applies to fashion type niche but can use the advice for anything really) vimeo.com/118377418 https://vimeo.com/118377418

Last edited:
What does this one do seeing as the page doesnt explain any and you've just sent us your affiliate link with no explanation!?

I copied and pasted a link i was sent. Not my aff link.

Haven't researched it myself but was told "I use this service called "Archie". It's kind of new but it's been working pretty well for me with getting leads and sells off of Twitter for my website. They have an instagram service as well"

I copied and pasted a link i was sent. Not my aff link.

Haven't researched it myself but was told "I use this service called "Archie". It's kind of new but it's been working pretty well for me with getting leads and sells off of Twitter for my website. They have an instagram service as well"

hmm odd recommending a website based off that with a random affiliate link on it... bit spammy

Don't you find many of the comments to pictures for want of a better word, retarded? Maybe it is specific channels.

Example from a car related page "yeah and u definitely didn't even understand ma comment -_- ... i mean the huyra is okey .. but if someone let me pick on a huyra or a zonda.. definitely ima take the monster fastest soundest car ever made... ->ZONDA<- ... just calm down man ... is my opinion .... don't treat to seems smart cuz u obviously are a fool ... ;) peace"

I need these people to serve me burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom