Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Can we have a dislike reaction option?

Reaction score
The current "optimistic" option is fine for domain threads, but there's no way to express disagreement.

I want an "you're an ars$ehole" reaction, but I'm not going to hold my breath :( (This isn't aimed at you Martin).

I mean in general, lets not be so polite, some people need it blunt, and "dislike" isn't enought,

I suspect it would be very regularly clicked with certain contributors. :D

Initially I would agree with you David, who thought I'd ever say that again :p the problem is that it would lead to all out open war, where as a simple "you're about as much use as an appendix" button is swift without the war.

Last edited:
There's a thumbs up, so lets have a thumbs down.

Or just steal @invincible avatar :)

I'd like a "No idea what you're waffling on about, probably because you were drunk when you posted you silly old coot" button and perhaps a "Shouldnt you be getting back to your day job rather than posting this?" button too. :)
I like these, but we don't have many who post drunken rants at 2am anymore, which is a shame, they were always entertaining.

Although I view some of the posts on this forum as for entertainment purposes and sometimes post accordingly, it does make me wonder about it all at times. Surely there are better things one could be doing, or is there not? :)

Touche, posting at this time on a Saturday night haha. I guess a bit of everything does you good.

I've added a disagree button (as opposed to dislike). It's technically a neutral rating rather than a negative one. I'm not promising to keep it if all hell breaks loose :).

I've imagined various things for domainers, usually involving a bus and a cliff

cliff.jpg

"Cliff Richard was this year's special guest on Acorn Domains' annual coach trip to Margate."

@PaulK @invincible - thanks for the disagree... it had been requested by other members. However, if the consensus is that you dont want it I will remove it. If you meant your rating then leave it and the feature may be removed.

@PaulK @invincible - thanks for the disagree... it had been requested by other members. However, if the consensus is that you dont want it I will remove it. If you meant your rating then leave it and the feature may be removed.
I think they were just being ironic using it, I was going to do the same, but it is a good idea.

I think they were just being ironic using it, I was going to do the same, but it is a good idea.
I thought that may be the case hence my last message suggesting they undo the rating if it was an attempt at humour. :)

I thought that may be the case hence my last message suggesting they undo the rating if it was an attempt at humour. :)

my poor attempt at humour - i do think the icon is a great idea

I guess I've given Invincible 'Our little Terrier' a few reasons to bite-on. But over the years here and on 'safesys' Board(for those that remember the ol'times) I'm happy that I try to add.

Love to know a few of Invincibles domains - or his he all mouth and no trousers, as I suspect - and dare I add as much time on his own hands - as me, one of the retired (since I was 50) thank you.

Nice to see Pauls (safesys) Reg still on there on the very Cream of UK domains

Love to know a few of Invincibles domains - or his he all mouth and no trousers, as I suspect - and dare I add as much time on his own hands - as me, one of the retired (since I was 50) thank you.

I would have thought a seasoned domainer should have a decent idea of some of Davids portfolio, and it is impressive. One of the best.

Last edited:
I'm just not impressed with someone that feels their time is well spent with well-worded lengthy counters to posts - rather than just adding constructive posts.. Anybody that feels their imaginary image goes before them in words or portrayal really needs to see a doctor
I'm not Anti David - just feel he's more happy countering than adding, hence my reference to safesys. I'm impressed the man's got that much time on his hands to contribute at length (negatively) as he does

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom