Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

CatchDrop Service Update

Reaction score
Effective immediately the auction starting price is only £30

Backorders and all final auction bids must be placed 20 minutes before the scheduled drop time

This is a trial to help determine the viability of CatchDrop in the future. As anticipated, despite the intention, it is becoming increasingly competitive in the market following the changes made to the domain expiry process and introduction of published drop times.

I'd also welcome any feedback from current, previous or prospective customers who may like to see other improvements to CatchDrop

Thank you, Matt

it is becoming increasingly competitive in the market following the changes made to the domain expiry process and introduction of published drop times.
I hope you don't mind me saying on your thread - but I think that that was the intention by Nominet to increase competition, by publishing the times. So it sounds like it's worked then...

Thank you for posting, I thought the intention was to take away any advantage gained to one person holding multiple anonymous tags and Dac allowances.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom