Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Cheap article writing service - £5 for 500 words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Due to recently having a baby (not myself, obviously!) and looking to move house at the end of the year, I'm looking to make some extra money by providing an article writing service.

I can write about pretty much any topic; however it is best to double check topics before ordering. All articles will be properly researched, written from scratch and then proofread before being sent to you.

Normal price is £6 per 500 word article (£1.20 per 100 words); however for all new clients before the end of September, the price will be £5 per 500 word article (£1.00 per 100 words). This price will be locked for all future articles.

Average turnaround will be 3-5 days depending on workload. Maximum workload is going to be around 20 articles per week at the minute. All articles are done by myself.

As I do not have any feedback at the minute for articles, I’m willing to let a few trusted users pay on receipt of the articles. If you are not happy, don’t pay! This is only for the first 2 or 3 customers though to build up a bit of feedback.

Any questions drop me a PM.

Offer of £5 for 500 words extended, however articles now need to be paid for in advance.

I've completed of articles for a few Acorn users who will hopefully leave a bit of feedback shortly.

I've just had some content written by Shane and I'm very pleased, reads well, got the message across and delivered quickly - recommended!

Got some space available at the minute at the same price of £5 for 500 words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom