Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Chelsea v Barcelona-My Bets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reminding us about this,

I put various bets totalling £25 on different outcomes for this match but my £4 bet for barca/draw @22/1 has paid out nicely at £92 :D

and well done chelsea

Great stuff well done

That was a great effort by Chelsea, wasn't Istanbul but a great neutral match.

red card, penalty, messi yellow card and they hit the post! haha - bring on the final.

i'll try and do a special post on Goals Betting before the final. hope all you gamblers have been following us and cashing in this season ;)

extraordinary game
and only read write up :eek:
my mate will be spitting blood, even though he's backed about 15 winners at horseracing today, no joke

shame, would have liked to seen barca win :D
no love for chelsea, no such thing as saying a british club
foreign owners, foreign manager, foreign players. whats to celebrate lol
and most of supporters aren't even from London :cool:

Here are my bets for tomorrow:

Real/Bayern @40/1
Bayern/Real @22/1
Real/Draw @18/1
Bayern/Draw @18/1

and

3-3 @50/1
2-2 @14/1

Just a £1 on each.

I think that's 3 players banned from the final Terry, Ivanavic and Mireles as well as injuries.

What a game!! Very entertaining. Good luck to Chelsea in the final. Glad that one of your bets came up too. I'd find it hard to keep track of them if I'd won or lost. Probably why I bought bet calculator , haha.

Last edited:
brilliant game! even tho im not a chelsea fan i was supporting them as i hate barca!

the ups and downs when u think a team are out and then they bring it back! bloody love the game!

brilliant game! even tho im not a chelsea fan i was supporting them as i hate barca!

the ups and downs when u think a team are out and then they bring it back! bloody love the game!

and w@nker Terry being sent off has to be icing on cake lol

extraordinary game
and only read write up :eek:
my mate will be spitting blood, even though he's backed about 15 winners at horseracing today, no joke

shame, would have liked to seen barca win :D
no love for chelsea, no such thing as saying a british club
foreign owners, foreign manager, foreign players. whats to celebrate lol
and most of supporters aren't even from London :cool:

give me a break mate, i'm one of our three london supporters!! the other two are my kids!

jokes aside, our fanbase has grown the last few years. makes it a pain to get tickets sometimes.

I'm a United fan - Barca made fools of us in last years final...they were awesome. Glad to see they've lost that edge; less of a threat for next year.

Can't see Chelsea's luck holding - they've been pretty poor all year.

Here are my bets for tomorrow:

Real/Bayern @40/1
Bayern/Real @22/1
Real/Draw @18/1
Bayern/Draw @18/1

and

3-3 @50/1
2-2 @14/1

Just a £1 on each.

nice picks mate - if you ever want to guest post on my betting site, would be a pleasure!

@dta Thanks mate, appreciate the invite.

Just watching Real/Bayern 4 of my bets are still on as it's approaching half time and it's 2-1 to Real.

Interesting second half me thinks.

Aiden

Very unlucky not to win anything there Aiden. Didn't expect no goals after the 1st half.

lol - anyone else see the cut to the itv newsman doing up his suit???

classic :)

No didn't see it just heard the apology lol

Let's be honest Chelsea have no chance against Bayern with so many players missing. I wish them all the best but even at a neutral stadium this would be a hard enough match.

Let's be honest Chelsea have no chance against Bayern with so many players missing. I wish them all the best but even at a neutral stadium this would be a hard enough match.

Chelsea have every chance!

With players such as Essien, David Luiz, Romeu, Sturridge to name a few I am sure Chelsea will have as good a chance of winning it as Bayern, in spite of there home advantage.

With their dertermination, and Luck i have to say aagainst Barcelona at the Nou Camp, will Bayern playing at their home ground be as difficult, who know only time will tell.

It is simply time for some of the fringe/younger players to step up to the mark.

Momentum is key, and with the players banned for the champions league being able to play in the remaining league games and the FA Cup Final, Chelsea should be in a position to field a relatively fresh sqaud for the Champions League Final.

But hey I am biased! ;)

As I say mate, I hope you're right. When it comes to the Champs league I always want English teams to win no matter how much I dislike them in the Premiership!

Chelsea have every chance!

With players such as Essien, David Luiz, Romeu, Sturridge to name a few I am sure Chelsea will have as good a chance of winning it as Bayern, in spite of there home advantage.

With their dertermination, and Luck i have to say aagainst Barcelona at the Nou Camp, will Bayern playing at their home ground be as difficult, who know only time will tell.

It is simply time for some of the fringe/younger players to step up to the mark.

Momentum is key, and with the players banned for the champions league being able to play in the remaining league games and the FA Cup Final, Chelsea should be in a position to field a relatively fresh sqaud for the Champions League Final.

But hey I am biased! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom