Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Cj.com unresonable bunch of scammers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi got an e-mail few days ago saying one of my site had "objectionable content" and that I need to take all cj ads off that site or I be Struck off.

I did as were told took alll the cj ads from that site, 48 hours later an e-mail told me I have been banned from CJ.

What a joke, what's the point of the first e-mail then? also they said they will charge back all the money they gave me. Scammers!!!

Anyway forget about them, anyone recommend another affiliate that talks with reasons?

Sorry to hear of your problems with CJ. They have been good for me. Have you tired Tradedoubler? Another good payer. I've also heard good things about affiliate window, but I've not ever used them.

Good luck.

Thanks I will check them out, still no response from cj btw

Now Ebay have left CJ im doing my best to use tradedoubler, affwindon and aff future.
I hate CJ with a passion but they do have some very productive companies occasionally.

Who are Ebay with now?

Think they have their own affiliate scheme now. (I think)

I must say we've had an account with CJ for over seven years, with over a dozen sites registered with them, and they have never complained about us having objectionable content. Neither has a single one of my affiliate friends ever been struck off by CJ.

What content did you have on that site?

The support we've received from CJ, from both an affiliate and agency perspective, has been fantastic of late.

yes,be carefully from the CJ. CJ quality department regularly check website traffic...if you can do something wrong in the cj ..so you loose your account

couldn't you have apealled and said that you acted in time, it seems unfare that they would repeal money you've earned through other compliant sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom