Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

.co domains? Anyone invested?

Reaction score
Bought a few over they years, seen a couple sell for big money lately (mo.co to Supercell). Who here buys into .co?

We've bought a bunch over the years, but comparatively way less than other extensions. Normally also they're things we want to develop rather than speculate on.

I still own some nice combo's and get enquiries e.g.

* Official
* Uci
* Onc
* Uks
* Oae
* Ond

etc..

We've bought a bunch over the years, but comparatively way less than other extensions. Normally also they're things we want to develop rather than speculate on.

Yeah that's the same for me too, I really like the look of them in practice. I only ask as I might look into buying a few for non-development.

@BG Barry, what sort of price you think a decent LLL .co could get? Looking for real-world examples from your enquiries if possible.

@BG Barry, what sort of price you think a decent LLL .co could get? Looking for real-world examples from your enquiries if possible.

Hi Ben,

For my LLL's I tend to receive offers ranging from 2k to 5k (but wont sell below 10k and normally counter with 17.5k)

You can pick up LLL's in auction, anywhere from 100 to 1K+ depending on the combo e.g. I was bidding on HDR as i liked the combo and it sold for just over 500..

I've seen a large number of nice LLL combos sell for 10K+, and one worder's sell for $25K+, plus of course you have some nice LLL sales from other parties like :

* eth.co sold for 300K
* own.co sold for 87.7k,
* cbd.co for 50k,
* dao for 45k,
* buy.co for 35k
* hae.co for $32k

and so on..

People are still buying if that helps.

Thanks Barry, that's useful. Hope you're well!

You're more than welcome! All is well here, thank you for asking. I hope the same applies your end too.. Fingers crossed 2024 brings you greater success!!

ive got a few

bournemouth, battersea , communicating, chiropractics, reflexology, reflexologist.... few more

got sushi.com.co and pizzas.com.co also..although may get rid of these. Ive always thought was a good com alternative

I bought a shedload at sunrise back in 2010. I've let some drop but sold one a few years ago for mid five figures.

I've still got Collectables.co, Compensation.co and Competitions.co amongst others. I went big on the Colombian connection (no, not that one) and ColombianCoffee.co is my favourite.

I haven't bought any since sunrise but I keep an eye on sales. I don't see many out in the wild and the one I sold still isn't developed.

They are. I pay £25 a pop but my registrar sometimes runs renewal promos and bulk discounts.

Last edited:
The price has been creeping up recently as well.

We use namesilo - think it's around $25 for renewal.

Spaceship is the best for .co at the moment, but Porkbun is often close behind. I have found Porkbun to be really quite good.

Price history is fairly consistent for renewals. Except in 2020, GoDaddy and Crazy Domains seem to have done some $0.99 renewal deal. I often find the reg fee varies but is more often than not quite cheap.

I always think the transfer fees are ridiculous on these sorts of TLDs and .COM etc. can't move registrar without adding another year.

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 14.15.47.png

Top 5 registrars, best value for long term investment:

Screenshot 2024-01-11 at 14.29.03.png

Last edited:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom