Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Is there an it.com domain that isn't on SEDO?

Reaction score
This must be the biggest waste of money and time I have seen at a corporate level. Has anyone see any it.com domain names in the wild, that aren't sponsored or endorsed in some way by way of investment into it?

Is there an it.com domain that isn't on SEDO?

There are some on Facebook !

IMG_2063.jpeg IMG_2069.jpeg IMG_2073.jpeg

I’m a particular fan of the animated flame!

Not to mention the spaceman:

IMG_2195.jpeg

If only Nominet put as much effort in to .uk

Or any new gTLD provider eg. .space

Domains which the venerable Rick Schwartz would invariably refer to as pigeon shit. I've just registered PigeonSh.it.com for only £40.

Last edited:
I have noticed a lot of spammy looking sites on Google when you search for the suffix with specificity.

PigeonSh.it.com is arguably the best I have seen yet.

This must be the biggest waste of money and time I have seen at a corporate level. Has anyone see any it.com domain names in the wild, that aren't sponsored or endorsed in some way by way of investment into it?

My posts will be biased, of course, as @it.com and @Andrey Insarov generously sponsor the forum and the Domain Summit.

I am a 50% partner at Jobs.it.com - a job board for IT industry. We have a small team of 3: 2nd partner Gary is a professional recruiter and a co-owner of Kent's (a county in the UK) largest teacher agency, and the 3rd person is Nepal based Pawan who works on daily basis trying to get new IT jobs listed there.
ref. to the UK's companies house: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/15320055

The platform we are using isn't some wp theme > we are using niceboard.co (a professional job board solution).. and have the top plan they offer + even more than is available for public.

Do you agree that jobs.it.com is a great choice for this task? :)

-

The 2nd project I have launched recently is: Code.it.com > online code editor lets you write and execute code in multiple languages (including C++, Python, PHP and more).

Resources like these usually are paid. I don't know how this will go.. will see :)

.. and the domain name containing a simple action-based message "code it" for this task seems to fit in well :)

how do you like it? .. nice, isn't it? :)

-

Indian Ocean's cctld .io was considered to be pigeon shit in the beginning - it all changed as more and more cool and real sites got published there.

.. again, I am biased, of course :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom