Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

CocktailAccessories.net Ecommerce site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,

We are selling the above site, no work has ever been done and the site has not even been touched in well over 2-3 years.

It has still made just over £1000 in the last 12 months turnover with approximately 300-350 profit. It is currently on a reseller account with WHB so happy for you to keep it there until you have your own hosting sorted, a few months is fine, any further and we can arrange a small fee to continue if needed.

I will give the buyer details of 2 wholesale websites which have over 5000 products not just in this niche but in janitorial, cleaning etc and they will dropship for you.

The products do need updating and making sure they are all still in stock, having said that everything it has sold in the last year is in stock.

Any questions please let me know.

We are asking £750 (£500) for 48 hours only

All traffic and sales can be proved with screenshots if needed but i am a genuine seller and have been around here for a while so would not sell anything that is not as advertised.

Thank you

Jon

Last edited:
Still available and now on offer for £500 for 48 hours for a quick sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom