Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk CouponChimp.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Any chance you could post the proof here, so we could all see it?

Also, what language/database does the site use - php/mysql etc.??

David

Revenue details I've got are in csv format, rather than screenshots.

Language used is Coldfusion / MySQL

Hi,

I sent you a pm, did you receive it at all? Would be interested in getting some stat details too please :)

Many thanks,

Rich

Could you PM or email me the stats (david at ukinteractive dot net)

thanks
David

All PM's now replied to.

Getting a fair chunk of emails and PM's regarding this now, so be aware that any further requests for info might not be answered prior to the 5pm cut-off (though I can answer general queries that don't need me to look through data etc).

Current high bids are;

£2,900 for CouponChimp
£750 for all the other brands and associated logos/templates

I seem to be unable to update this thread myself unless someone else comments first, so if nothing else is added around 5pm, please add a comment and I'll post up the final 'winning bid'.

Could you please help convince me that this is not a little too good to be true?
I PM'd you earlier asking for proof of revenue and it has not been recieved.
your talk about unique vistitors / page views is a little confusing - could you confirm the number of exact unique visitors on a monthly basis?
and how many hour per week you spend?

We use a bespoke tracking system, so I'm unable to offer access to stats unfortunately.

looks like you use a regular GA account? UA-10232299-2 could you not grab a screenshot of the dashboard?

I'd completely forgotten about the GA account - it should have been removed a long time ago, but does indeed appear to still be there. I'll upload some screenshots shortly.

I currently spend around an hour a day on it, but ideally you should be spending 3 or 4 hours a day at it.

In terms of it being 'too good to be true' - as I mentioned before, this is a high-risk sector to be in, and extremely competitive. The revenue figures I've mentioned are by no means guaranteed to be there in the future!

EDIT:

I was unable to get the GA login details in time, so apologies for not getting screenshots uploaded.

No further bids were received since my last update, so the final winning bid was £2,900.

Thanks for everyone that expressed an interest.

Last edited:
I'd completely forgotten about the GA account - it should have been removed a long time ago, but does indeed appear to still be there. I'll upload some screenshots shortly.

It's a shame that you weren't able to post stats or proof, before the closing time of this auction. Especially as making a xxxx purchase without proof and more details is difficult.

That being said I wish the new owner luck and congrats on your sale!

Shame as I too was very interested but didn't receive any of the requested information. Oh well GL to whoever purchased it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts