Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_org_uk cruise deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For auction, caught yesterday, and to save anyones time, I'm setting a reserve of £170, any offers to be made below, no PM's unless it's to buy at the BIN price.

Auction closes Wednesday at 10:00pm, the last bid closest to that time wins, ie 9:59:59pm, any bids in the last 5 minutes will extend the auction by 5 minutes until there are no further bids within a 5 minute period.

Cruise deals has great development potential in a huge cruise industry with plenty of sponsored advertisers using the "cruise deals" keywords in their advertising. It's got a nice search volume, and with cruises costing what they do, some good sales commissions are to be had for anyone developing a site on the domain, all other tld's are taken, and most tld hyphenated versions of the name are also taken:

cruise deals .org.uk BIN £450
Exact search: 90,500 local - 301,000 global
Broad search: = 165,000 local - 1,000,000 global
Cpc: £2.07

Going buy the Google keyword tool volume trends, even though there were 90,500 exact searches last month, this is now approaching the slightly quieter time of year for searches, so it's an ideal time for getting a site developed in preparation for the busy peak period between January - July, and you can expect even higher exact searches through those periods for people booking their 2010 cruises.

Payment by PayPal, buyer pays Nominet fee, immediate transfer.

Last edited:
This is a great development opportunity for somone, no reason why with a bit of hard work you can't get a good ranking on Google page 1 for this exact keywords name.

Have you looked at any of the other domains on page 1 for this term? Example of one of them, 1st 4 cruising dot com is at position 4, and like all the others on page 1, bar one, they only have "crusie deals" in their page title or as text on their pages, this org.uk could fly above them all and challenge the .co.uk version for top spot in time with the exact term for this area.

This is a bargain at this price, imagine a top 3 position where the term gets over 90,000 searches per month, and with x thousand potential visits per month, you only need 1% of those visitors making a cruise booking to turn a very good profit.

Last edited:
Auction closes tomorrow, surprised there's no interest in this apart from a £70 PM offer I had prior to starting this auction topic, at this rate, it looks like this will be left sitting idle on the shelf until it's brought out to try with again in the future.

SOLD at your BIN price £450 above.

PM me with your details and I shall reply with mine.

Cheers for the sale, JMOT, sending you a PM now.

Sale completed, invoiced, payment received, domain transferred and accepted, thanks for the smooth sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom