Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Custom Niche Web Directory - Develop your domains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please feel free to ask any questions or ask for examples. I'll be around all day.

Jon

Last edited:
PM sent to each of you.

Yes, I still have the 4 spaces. I have a few people getting back to me tomorrow but (as they know) they will go to the first person who confirms that they want to book.

Prices before mid day tomorrow are...

1 directory £450
2 directories £800
3 directories £1050

Payment is 50% in advance and 50% on completion. Completion (live date) will be somewhere around 20th January.

Can the directory script be used for other sites or will the licence only be for 1 domain?

1 domain.

You are buying my time creating professional quality directory website. It's important to recognise that this is not just a script that is put online and a theme added, I use quality software that I have been working with for many years and I do custom programming and designing for each directory to make it look and function as needed to generate traffic, listings and ultimately, revenue. This is important as I think no directory script does a particularly good job without custom programming.

That said, once you have a directory with me, I always give discounts on further directories.

I'll do one further extension on the £50 off per directory offer. You can get £50 off the price stated in my original post per directory until midnight tonight. Only three directories left. I will not extend it again as I will be starting to build tomorrow.

Last edited:
can i get the examples pls. ta.

Sent :D

I'll be out tonight, I'll reply to any PM's when I get home. If you want a directory just say so in the PM and I'll make sure you get booked in at the £50 off rate.

Last edited:
I still have availability for two directories and I will do them at the £50 off fee that everyone else got.

So... £450 for one - £800 for two

Pm me if interested.

I still have this availability for two more directories during January...

So... £450 for one - £800 for two

Pm me if interested or if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom