Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

David Hasselhoff in Big Brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
From the face of 123-reg to Celebrity Big Brother 5 ?

david hasselhoff + big brother - Google News

bg_header_index_hoff.jpg

The only tasks He should be doing is helping out at 123-reg!
Has anyone said on here how useless they are? :D

You obviously don't read all the posts on here.

All of your posts you mean, broken & record springs to mind...use another registar and let it go, i've known for quite some time that 123-reg are useless but there are plenty of other good registrars out there.

What do you want, paper hat? blue peter badge? If you don't like my posts then don't read them! Who made you a moderator?

What do you want, paper hat? blue peter badge? If you don't like my posts then don't read them! Who made you a moderator?

You complain when people don't read all of board, then you complain when they do and have an opinion....can't win can we.

I meant that firestars obviously hasn't read all the other posts about 123-reg not every post. The forum doesn't need people who get personal and start slating other members.
If you have a problem with me thinking your dropcatching terms are a rip off then pm me. No need to get petty in public.

I meant that firestars obviously hasn't read all the other posts about 123-reg not every post. The forum doesn't need people who get personal and start slating other members.
If you have a problem with me thinking your dropcatching terms are a rip off then pm me. No need to get petty in public.

Just as you state, "if you don't like my posts, don't read them"....I'll retort...nobody is forcing you or anyone else to use my services, the terms were layed out clear and simple..a lot worse could have happened, you mentioned names you wanted catching...you weren't interested, I didn't catch them...seems fair enough to me.

Ive read everypost of the same people moaning again and again.

Have a bad experience with 123? Post it, move your domains, move on. Simple.

Ive had no issues with 123 and will continue to register with them. Shall I post everyday saying how great they are?

Fine with me, Post what you like! If you don't like what's posted on the forum don't use it! you are free to use other sites, It's as simple as that.

And I am going to move my domains, unfortunately some are in limbo and looks like i'm going to have to pay nominet to move them as 123-reg won't.

Have I said I think 123-reg are useless? :twisted:

Last edited:
We could go on........Perhaps a vote on them is in order? but we'd no doubt see a big padlock on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom