Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Designer.co.uk sells for $120,000 Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nice sale !

Designer /co/uk sells for $120,000 over at Sedo, WOW!

You got a link?

All that cash and they don't even get the registration details correct. Tut tut.

anyone have a link? I can't seem to find anything on sedo these days

Heres a link for you!

Big /co/uk Sale

Just checkout the recent sales section, you might have to refresh the list by clicking top right of box.

£76,300, WOW thats a nice UK sale.

Great sale - Good news for the .uk market - is the seller an acorn member?

Heres a link for you!

Big /co/uk Sale

Just checkout the recent sales section, you might have to refresh the list by clicking top right of box.

£76,300, WOW thats a nice UK sale.

I noticed some time ago on the new sedo site if you go into the "market activity" link you get different recent sales results depending on your entry url example below

going in on your link

executiveeducation.co.u 2,200 USD
lundi.fr 50,000 EUR
a9a.com 3,000 USD
netflix.gr 1,044 EUR
negotiate.net 1,202 USD
madisongov.com 200 USD
smaract.com 500 EUR
vrop.com 500 USD
marketingdegree.net 2,500 USD
dental.travel 2,295 USD

going in from cashcards.co.uk

ecl.eu 3,565 EUR
krusoe.com 2,750 EUR
free-horoscope.com 3,200 USD
wireless.asia 1,750 USD
orbion.com 25,000 USD
movingpaintings.com 500 USD
missmary.de 500 EUR
xtracks.com 2,663 USD
bookfactory.eu 2,222 EUR
vantagebank.com 15,000 USD

You get different results if you keep using the same url, they seem to be selected at random from a list of recent sales.

Grant

Nice sale. We have DesignerFashion.co.uk available for sale ;)

The site *was* developed and ranking 1st in google for "designer" when I made contact; their counter bid was £250k at that time (almost 2 years ago)

The site *was* developed and ranking 1st in google for "designer" when I made contact; their counter bid was £250k at that time (almost 2 years ago)

Sounds like it somewhat developed then and ranking well. Quite a different situation than if someone just sat on a domain name and then decided to sell it. It pushes home the need to develop domains... to fully show off their potential.

Does anyone know who bought Designer.co.uk and why?

The BT parked page seems like a bit of a waste, and the domain registrant is now "Designer" with a private address.

Does anyone know who bought Designer.co.uk and why?

The BT parked page seems like a bit of a waste, and the domain registrant is now "Designer" with a private address.

A bit iffy updating it with those details. I would hope for their sake that they've actually been working on a site, and intend to upload it soon. It could be very detrimental to the site if they wait to long to get it back up and running. As part of the value is locked into the google positioning (unless for some reason they really don't care about ranking for the term), they're not exactly off to a great start. According to yahoo site explorer most links to the index page were from the 2500+ internal pages anyway, which are also gone now. For now anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom